Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Thurs. 10/15/09

 

Transformers ROTF > Legends Class > Wave #4 > Asst. #83971:

x1 #92900 Tankor {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Book(s):

x1 Lego Star Wars - The Visual Dictionary {Store: Books-A-Million}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 CRMS-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 RGBT-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 ANPR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

10-MyHybridHaul_FOR_10-15-09.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Today was a really great day. Love or hate KO's, support or not..I have no problem with them..And I got an AMAZING deal on them too..I had to do it. All came at once, all mint..It's just a MAJESTIC site here..Can't wait to get home and display them..These will be next to my MISB Encores.

 

 

It's just beautiful. He even threw in an extra Optimus Prime and Superion Gift Set (which will replace the original one I got that was crushed) for free smiletf.gifwww.ioffer.com folks..Check it out!

 

Incredible haul! I'm definitely going to check that site out. Pretty reliable I'm guessing? Great quality (appears to be)? If you don't mind me asking, how much were the dinobots sold for individually? I can't view the site while I'm at work in case you were wondering. Thanks in advance Sami!

 

 

About 50$ each, And all of it is wonderful, well well worth it!

 

ARE YOU FREAKIN SERIOUS?! DOOD! Thats a ton of cool stuff...Nerd overload for sure. :alert I don't own any KO's myself BUT I do want those good quality ones you have. So jealous right now. I want that devy, dinobots, Shockwave....screw it I want it all. :drool

Got my rotary mirror display stand in today. Didn't remove the protective skin on the mirror yet.

111se.jpg

2222vy.jpg

 

Today was a really great day. Love or hate KO's, support or not..I have no problem with them..And I got an AMAZING deal on them too..I had to do it. All came at once, all mint..It's just a MAJESTIC site here..Can't wait to get home and display them..These will be next to my MISB Encores.

 

Thats a great haul, even though they are KOs. Looks good with them arranged, BUT have them mixed with the originals?

Got my rotary mirror display stand in today. Didn't remove the protective skin on the mirror yet.

111se.jpg

2222vy.jpg

 

Today was a really great day. Love or hate KO's, support or not..I have no problem with them..And I got an AMAZING deal on them too..I had to do it. All came at once, all mint..It's just a MAJESTIC site here..Can't wait to get home and display them..These will be next to my MISB Encores.

 

Thats a great haul, even though they are KOs. Looks good with them arranged, BUT have them mixed with the originals?

Shame shame, Optics. You have that mirror display, and you don't use it for the Queen's Blade figures? :lol (I kid, I kid.)

 

Is it the same as the motorized one HLJ is selling where it runs off a AAA battery(I think)?

Got my rotary mirror display stand in today. Didn't remove the protective skin on the mirror yet.

Shame shame, Optics. You have that mirror display, and you don't use it for the Queen's Blade figures? :lol (I kid, I kid.)

 

Is it the same as the motorized one HLJ is selling where it runs off a AAA battery(I think)?

I actually was planning to use the QBs figure for the pic, but changed my mind. Not sure what figure I plan on using for the stand. Tied between the Valkyrie and the NECA Turtles. I don't want to use Prime because I don't want him separate from Megs, if you know what I mean.

 

Can't seem to find the stand you are talking about on HLJ. It is motorized, but it uses 1 D battery, there is also a plug for a 1.5v adapter, but it doesn't come with one.

Got my rotary mirror display stand in today. Didn't remove the protective skin on the mirror yet.

Shame shame, Optics. You have that mirror display, and you don't use it for the Queen's Blade figures? :lol (I kid, I kid.)

 

Is it the same as the motorized one HLJ is selling where it runs off a AAA battery(I think)?

I actually was planning to use the QBs figure for the pic, but changed my mind. Not sure what figure I plan on using for the stand. Tied between the Valkyrie and the NECA Turtles. I don't want to use Prime because I don't want him separate from Megs, if you know what I mean.

 

Can't seem to find the stand you are talking about on HLJ. It is motorized, but it uses 1 D battery, there is also a plug for a 1.5v adapter, but it doesn't come with one.

 

That's cause I was thinking of another one. :lol Here it is, it's much much smaller(and sold out. :shrug) http://www.hlj.com/product/WAVTT-033

1016090110a.jpg

FINALLY find Voyager Longhaul at Target..After months of looking for it..They had only LH and Grindor there..well, and Demolisher of course..(Greatest shelf warmer EVER!!), also found the 2 newest Robot Heros to complete wave 2, and then found the Optimus Prime watch at Kmart as well as the legends ROTF set too.

got myself a MOC RID ruination :D only thing better than the condition is the price

 

my question is do I keep the packaging, or throw it out like I normally would? any suggestions?

Here's my haul. TRU G1 Reissue-y goodness.

 

Perceptor & Insecticons! :D

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Fri. 10/16/09

 

Transformers Timelines/Universe > Customs:

x1 Timelines Rumble's Head {Ebay Seller: luckyseaspray}

 

11-MyTFHaul_FOR_10-16-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.