Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Snagged this guy at a fair price! It's the Pre-Transformers Takara G1 Grimlock with the blue waist! His right leg joint won't seem to fold out and I'm afraid to push too hard for fear of breaking off his leg. And his arm joints are alittle looser than I'd like.

 

I now have four different versions of G1 Grimlock. The two in the middle are: a prehistoric KO Grimlock and the solid blue version is a G2 version, which is sporting the Decepticon symbol as I bought all the other G2 Dinobots and made them Decepticon versions.

 

TakaraPre-Grimlock001.jpg

 

TakaraPre-Grimlock003.jpg

 

TakaraPre-Grimlock004.jpg

 

TakaraPre-Grimlock005.jpg

 

TakaraPre-Grimlock007.jpg

 

TakaraPre-Grimlock009.jpg

 

TakaraPre-Grimlock010.jpg

 

Wow! That is beautiful! O_O I take it that a "fair price" is equivalent to "one kidney"? heehee

I was out looking for Activators (Dirge & Cliffjumper) and Legends (Cosmos) Last night. I know, I know a big waste of time. But I gotta try.

 

Something happened that hasn't since the new SW Clone Wars figs came out last year. I found all 4 of the Wave 5 figs (Kit Fisto, Jar Jar...) at the same time !!! There was 1 of each and now I'm set til this summer.

 

Now bring on the movie figs. Must fight natural urges to buy more Bumblebee's...

 

AFTER my Vintage B-Day in 2 weeks :)

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Fri. 4/24/09

 

Lego Star Wars > The Clone Wars:

x1 #8014 Clone Walker Battle Pack {Store: Meijer}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 CRMS-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

x1 CRMS-EN Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

 

13-MyNTFHaul_FOR_4-24-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Fri. 4/24/09

 

Lego Star Wars > The Clone Wars:

x1 #8014 Clone Walker Battle Pack {Store: Meijer}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 CRMS-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

x1 CRMS-EN Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

 

13-MyNTFHaul_FOR_4-24-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Just got WST Unofficial Dirge & Ramjet :

 

3472180221_6024914d41.jpg

3472183379_9e092a923a.jpg

 

More pics HERE

 

To complete all 6 WST jets :

 

3473017242_ab845f4c8e.jpg

 

More pics HERE

Just got WST Unofficial Dirge & Ramjet :

 

3472180221_6024914d41.jpg

3472183379_9e092a923a.jpg

 

More pics HERE

 

To complete all 6 WST jets :

 

3473017242_ab845f4c8e.jpg

 

More pics HERE

Here's my long awaited TF haul!

4252009.jpg

Feels good to purchase TFs again.

 

Anywho my haul consists of Animated Blurr, Samurai Prowl, & Waspinator. Universe Hound, too. (I couldn't wait to open him up to get to Ravage, so he's OOP.)

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Sat. 4/25/09

 

Lego Star Wars > The Clone Wars:

x1 #8015 Assassin Droids Battle Pack {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh Other TCG:

x1 DLG1-EN Pack(s) + DLG1-EN000 Gorz The Emissary Of Darkness {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 CSOC-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 CRMS-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Target}

x3 CRMS-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

x1 Duelist Pack CLT Exclusive Tin 2009 (DPCT-EN003 SD/Assault Mode "Secret Rare") {Store: Target}

 

14-MyNTFHaul_FOR_4-25-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.