Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Mon. 9/29/08

 

Transformers Universe > Deluxe Class > Wave #2 (Asst. #83665):

x1 #83792 Acid Storm {Store: Kohl's}

 

Heirloom Ornament Collection:

x1 Generation 1 Megatron Ornament {Store: Kohl's}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh DM TCG:

x1 RP01-EN Pack(s)-Repacked {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 TDGS-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 Collectible 2008 Exclusive 2008 (Walmart EX) - CT05-ENS01 Montage Dragon {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

MyHybridHaul_for_09-29-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Mon. 9/29/08

 

Transformers Universe > Deluxe Class > Wave #2 (Asst. #83665):

x1 #83792 Acid Storm {Store: Kohl's}

 

Heirloom Ornament Collection:

x1 Generation 1 Megatron Ornament {Store: Kohl's}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh DM TCG:

x1 RP01-EN Pack(s)-Repacked {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 TDGS-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 Collectible 2008 Exclusive 2008 (Walmart EX) - CT05-ENS01 Montage Dragon {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

MyHybridHaul_for_09-29-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Tuesday Haul.

30-sept-haul.jpg

I scored TFU Wave 3 today, Ironhide, Sideswipe, and Silverstreak!

I scored TFU Wave 3 today, Ironhide, Sideswipe, and Silverstreak!

 

pics or it didn't happen!!!

 

where you located?

Todays Haul: Animated Wave 4 Swoop and Sentinel Prime form HTS.

 

I scored TFU Wave 3 today, Ironhide, Sideswipe, and Silverstreak!

 

pics or it didn't happen!!!

 

where you located?

dude its 2 day old news on tfw2005.com with pics.....
Todays Haul: Animated Wave 4 Swoop and Sentinel Prime form HTS.

 

I scored TFU Wave 3 today, Ironhide, Sideswipe, and Silverstreak!

 

pics or it didn't happen!!!

 

where you located?

dude its 2 day old news on tfw2005.com with pics.....

 

awesome, where they showing up at? i don't belong to tfw. TFormers is the only transformers forum for me XD

I wanna say they showed up in Utah, or somewhere random like that. I do remember it was on the west coast, though.

 

Yeah, it was Sandy, Utah. Pics and everything are on the front page.

so far ive heard walmart and meijer.

Got a Revoltech Starscream today.

 

i don't belong to tfw. TFormers is the only transformers forum for me XD

 

Same here, although I still refer to this site as TFans. I think I created a username under optics, just so that nobody else takes that name over there.... I think.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.