Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

bestbuy had most of the heman/shera on sale for $9.99 so i said why not

09042008325.jpg

 

smal tf haul

09052008336.jpg

 

 

 

this is what walmart looks like as someone mentioned above

09052008331.jpg

09052008332.jpg

09052008334.jpg

09052008335.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

**no tf move deluxe tho :(

 

 

Thanks for posting the He-Man dvds. I've been wanting them for a while, and was able to pick up the original 2 seasons for $9.99 each. I wouldn't have otherwise known about it, and am really glad to have these sets now.

 

:word

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

9.09.08

 

-TFA Ultra Magnus

-TFA Swoop

-TFA Sentinel Prime

 

TFAnimatedHaul90908.jpg

did u get um at a store?
9.09.08

 

-TFA Ultra Magnus

-TFA Swoop

-TFA Sentinel Prime

 

TFAnimatedHaul90908.jpg

did u get um at a store?

 

Nope, BBTS

thats what i thought....

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Thurs. 9/11/08

 

Transformers Classic/Universe > Customs:

x1 Classics Overkill [TFW2005 Member/TFCC Member: sdtessmann]

 

MyTFHaul_for_09-11-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Thurs. 9/11/08

 

Transformers Classic/Universe > Customs:

x1 Classics Overkill [TFW2005 Member/TFCC Member: sdtessmann]

 

MyTFHaul_for_09-11-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Ok I spent 72 bucks on some good buys on transformers

 

Classics Universe Autobot Blaster

Transformers Animated Leader class Talking Megatron

Transformers Animated Autobot Jazz

Today's Haul: Legacy of Bumblebee Three-Pack

Today, Animated Oilslick.

 

Some paint missing from the rim around his head but other than that really cool.

 

The chain linked weapon makes for a great posable mele weapon.

Todays haul...

2 Movie chess sets at $8 each from KB :win

Titanium Prowl

Titanium Grimlock(now I have 2 of each)

Legacy of BB set

Animated BB

Animated LockDown

Movie Incinerator.

 

For the sadness, I picked up a ton of everyday items at Walmart too, the cart was loaded. In the cart was a $35 Ultimate BB, I bought it, got a fair way from the store, redid the math on my reciept in my head and verified on my reciept that I payed full price :tdown

I called a Walmart that was on my way home, and they said they were sold out, but would honor the $35 price.

Traffic was horrible, so I just figured it I could do the same thing at the Walmart around the block from me, and sure enough, it rang up full price there too so I just returned it.

This weekend is supose to be another rain out, so I intend on taking a ride tomorrow or Sunday to the one I bought it at with the $35 dispaly and knock some heads around :slap

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.