Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

cobra troop

cobra viper

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Ugh, god. I FINALLY started seeing some new 'Joes in the area. I guess working at Target does have it's advantages, since I can just check the gun and see if any of the surrounding stores have gotten any new stock. >_> The one I work at hasn't gotten anything in forever. We've had a wave 2/3 restock warming the shelves for months, but one of the other near Targets had just gotten a couple of wave 8 cases, so I picked up a Major Bludd and a Python Patrol trooper.

all animated

all animated

 

You got all animated...where you from?....im not asking because i want to rob you I just want to know so I know how far it has gotten in the US.

w00t! Animated w00t!

 

-Cyb. Optimus Prime

-Ratchet

-Prowl

-Bumblebee

-Bulkhead

-Grimlock

-Prime/Megs 2 pack

-Starscream

-Lugnut

-Blackarachnia

-Lockdown

 

TFAnimatedHaul6508003.jpg

 

:argh Starscream is missing a thumb :argh

all animated

 

You got all animated...where you from?....im not asking because i want to rob you I just want to know so I know how far it has gotten in the US.

im in the Dallas Tx area

Maybe someday Alabama will get some animated figures... i just hope I'm there when it happens......

Still no Animated in MY part of the DFW Metroplex (Damn you DALLAS!!)

 

BUT I did hit the STarget on 360 in Grand Prairie and found Deep Space Starscream (I got 2 for some reason) and RH Dispensor. They still had probably 20 to 30 Deep Space Starscreams though. He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than the original movie Starscream. Although keep an eye out on his eyes though. The first couple I picked up had some pretty sloppy paint apps on his eyes. Other than that he is just amazing!

Animated Bulkhead, Starscream, Bumblebee, Prowl, & Grimlock. That kinda, but a big dent in the old cash reserves!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.