Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Another small haul. Well, not so small, but still cool.

 

- e-Hobby exclusive - Magnificus & Ga'mede [MISB, from eBay]

- Master Grade Wing Gundam Zero ~Endless Waltz version~ [MISB, a present from a good friend of mine[/i]]

 

tf171.jpg

 

Another black-special-edition TF for me!

And that's my second MG Wing Zero Custom; my friend got me one without knowing that I already bought one 2 years ago. Oh well, no complaints from me. :)

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Wed. 3/26/08

 

Transformers Movie > Target exclusive Scouts - Wave #4 (Asst. #80402):

x1 #83648 Storm Surge [store: Target]

 

Star Wars 2008 Figures - "Wave #2" - (Asst. #87500):

x1 #87482: "Figure #09: Imperial Evo Trooper" [store: Target]

x1 #87486: "Figure #12: Battle-Damaged Darth Vader" [store: Target]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x3 PTDN-EN Pack(s) [store: Target]

x1 PTDN-EN SP Pack(s) [store: Target]

 

MyHybrid-Haul_for_03-26-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Wed. 3/26/08

 

Transformers Movie > Target exclusive Scouts - Wave #4 (Asst. #80402):

x1 #83648 Storm Surge [store: Target]

 

Star Wars 2008 Figures - "Wave #2" - (Asst. #87500):

x1 #87482: "Figure #09: Imperial Evo Trooper" [store: Target]

x1 #87486: "Figure #12: Battle-Damaged Darth Vader" [store: Target]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x3 PTDN-EN Pack(s) [store: Target]

x1 PTDN-EN SP Pack(s) [store: Target]

 

MyHybrid-Haul_for_03-26-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 3/21/08

 

Transformers Generation 1 KOs:

x2 G1 Aerialbots/Superion KO - Version #1 (Easter Basket Version) [store: Wal-Mart]

 

Transformers Movie > Wal-Mart Exclusive Deluxes (Asst. #15200):

x2 #83742 Divebomb [store: Wal-Mart]*

x2 #83743 Jolt [store: Wal-Mart]*

x1 #83744 Big Daddy [store: Wal-Mart]*

x1 #83747 Grindcore [store: Wal-Mart]*

x1 #XXXXX Display Case [store: Wal-Mart]

* => I plan to sell reasonably to someone who needs them or give them to my brother, whichever happens first (he wants a set of them).

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x1 DP06-EN/DP07-EN 2-Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

x2 PTDN-EN SP Pack(s) [store: Wal-Mart]

 

MyHybrid-Haul_for_03-21-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

How'd you get the little case thing, Did you just go to the front with the figures in it or did you have to pay extra?

i'm planning on picking up premium megs, i never bought the original, hopefully premium will look alot better.

 

 

I got Premium Megs today BK, I'm from around your way, up near Parkersburg kinda. I got Voyager Optimus Prime,Animated and a coulpe other things too. Glad to see someone else from WV here. :)

i'm planning on picking up premium megs, i never bought the original, hopefully premium will look alot better.

 

 

I got Premium Megs today BK, I'm from around your way, up near Parkersburg kinda. I got Voyager Optimus Prime,Animated and a coulpe other things too. Glad to see someone else from WV here. :)

 

Is Premium Megatron as much of an improvement over the original as i hope and thus now worth the purchase?

Kinda, kinda not. He's got the cool transforming sound though but the plastic is really just dark grey with some like battle damage or wahes of grime over parts. I didnt open it, I am gonna sell it and get something else. :) Like my Grimlock for super cheap. lol I feel bad for people who pay so much for those, I havent had to put much into them yet.

Another small haul. Well, not so small, but still cool.

 

- e-Hobby exclusive - Magnificus & Ga'mede [MISB, from eBay]

- Master Grade Wing Gundam Zero ~Endless Waltz version~ [MISB, a present from a good friend of mine[/i]]

 

tf171.jpg

 

Another black-special-edition TF for me!

And that's my second MG Wing Zero Custom; my friend got me one without knowing that I already bought one 2 years ago. Oh well, no complaints from me. :)

i'm planning on picking up premium megs, i never bought the original, hopefully premium will look alot better.

 

 

I got Premium Megs today BK, I'm from around your way, up near Parkersburg kinda. I got Voyager Optimus Prime,Animated and a coulpe other things too. Glad to see someone else from WV here. :)

 

nice, your not the one snapping up all the joes are ya? :tfevil

 

welcome to the boards!

 

if you need any older stock, TRU and southside walmart are chock full of it, with wm having plenty of new stock as well.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.