Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

x2 #83742 Divebomb [store: Wal-Mart]*

x2 #83743 Jolt [store: Wal-Mart]*

x1 #83744 Big Daddy [store: Wal-Mart]*

x1 #83747 Grindcore [store: Wal-Mart]*

* => I plan to sell reasonably to someone who needs them or give them to my brother, whichever happens first (he wants a set of them).

I'm sure I've asked already but is there anything in the UK you're after? If not then how much to UK?

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Yeah. Finally got this nice piece.

 

- e-Hobby exclusive - THS-02B Hybrid Style Convoy Black Version [MISB, from TFSource]

 

tf168.jpg

 

Finally arrived today after placing the order to this guy well over 6 weeks ago. A small mix-up at TFSource, but Curt was nice enough to get everything fixed up. :)

 

I've been thinking about getting it for a while, as I do not have THS-01 either. Would you recommend this figure? I think I can get a good deal on one from a local guy.

I've been thinking about getting it for a while, as I do not have THS-01 either. Would you recommend this figure? I think I can get a good deal on one from a local guy.

I really like the THS-02, haven't been able to grab this black version yet. I will grab it one of these days though. I highly recommend it. I really enjoyed THS-01 as well, not as much as 02, but both (all 3) were full of die-cast goodness and plenty of articulation.

I've been thinking about getting it for a while, as I do not have THS-01 either. Would you recommend this figure? I think I can get a good deal on one from a local guy.

Definitely. I have THS-01, THS-02, and THS-02B, and all are highly recommended. If you already had THS-02 (regular), I dunno if the black color scheme and extra heads/guns would be worth it for you; but then again, if you had THS-02, I'm pretty sure you'd be able to decide whether or not you would want THS-02B.

I have yet to put my two THS-02 (regular/black) side-by-side for a comparison, though, so I can't say for sure... but the Black version looks uber-sexy on its own, at least (I have a thing for black-special-editions). The box art itself is worth it alone. :D

Sounds good. Is this like other die cast stuff, which can have problems with joints getting loose and paint chipping, etc? Or is this of the quality of Binaltech figures (which I've had no problems with)?

Sounds good. Is this like other die cast stuff, which can have problems with joints getting loose and paint chipping, etc? Or is this of the quality of Binaltech figures (which I've had no problems with)?

I don't think there'd be any problem with the die-cast on it; it's pretty much just on the legs and torso. Think MP Prime.

And the joints on the thing (at least on mine) are as tight as a... well... let's just say they're very tight. ;) And adding to the fact that he's tiny, there's very little the weight of the die-cast can do to the joints at that scale.

Thanks for the tip, he's definitely on my trade list in End Cap!

henkei megatron....ALL HAIL MEGATRON !!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.