Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

I'm going to get Premium Prime, and I already have the original, but I'm passing on Premium leader Megs, and I don't have the original for him....Don't like the mold at all. I'd get all three leader OPs long before any leader Megs.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 3/21/08

 

Transformers Generation 1 KOs:

x2 G1 Aerialbots/Superion KO - Version #1 (Easter Basket Version) [store: Wal-Mart]

 

Transformers Movie > Wal-Mart Exclusive Deluxes (Asst. #15200):

x2 #83742 Divebomb [store: Wal-Mart]*

x2 #83743 Jolt [store: Wal-Mart]*

x1 #83744 Big Daddy [store: Wal-Mart]*

x1 #83747 Grindcore [store: Wal-Mart]*

x1 #XXXXX Display Case [store: Wal-Mart]

* => I plan to sell reasonably to someone who needs them or give them to my brother, whichever happens first (he wants a set of them).

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x1 DP06-EN/DP07-EN 2-Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

x2 PTDN-EN SP Pack(s) [store: Wal-Mart]

 

MyHybrid-Haul_for_03-21-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 3/21/08

 

Transformers Generation 1 KOs:

x2 G1 Aerialbots/Superion KO - Version #1 (Easter Basket Version) [store: Wal-Mart]

 

Transformers Movie > Wal-Mart Exclusive Deluxes (Asst. #15200):

x2 #83742 Divebomb [store: Wal-Mart]*

x2 #83743 Jolt [store: Wal-Mart]*

x1 #83744 Big Daddy [store: Wal-Mart]*

x1 #83747 Grindcore [store: Wal-Mart]*

x1 #XXXXX Display Case [store: Wal-Mart]

* => I plan to sell reasonably to someone who needs them or give them to my brother, whichever happens first (he wants a set of them).

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x1 DP06-EN/DP07-EN 2-Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

x2 PTDN-EN SP Pack(s) [store: Wal-Mart]

 

MyHybrid-Haul_for_03-21-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

movie ironman mark 3 suit 5' and 12'

x2 #83742 Divebomb [store: Wal-Mart]*

x2 #83743 Jolt [store: Wal-Mart]*

x1 #83744 Big Daddy [store: Wal-Mart]*

x1 #83747 Grindcore [store: Wal-Mart]*

* => I plan to sell reasonably to someone who needs them or give them to my brother, whichever happens first (he wants a set of them).

Anything in the UK you're after?

I don't normally post in here, but I had to say something. Today while my wife and I were browsing through the local Goodwill store, I happened upon a small bag with some toy cars in it. Upon closer inspection, I saw that one of the cars was a G1 MIRAGE!! and in great shape!! Almost near mint, I'd say! The spoiler wasn't broken and the waist peg isn't snapped!! And here's the best part: the bag of cars cost .99 cents! I got a near mint G1 Mirage for less than .99 cents.

 

How freakin' cool is that!? :D

 

I'll throw up a pic when and if I have time, but seriously, it's not unlike a perfect Mirage. There's no yellowing on the toy AT ALL. The stickers, although some are a bit misplaced, are in near perfect condition, and the paint apps are barely even faded. It looked like this toy sat on a shelf for years and then was donated to Goodwill. It has almost no play wear at all.

 

I mean, I hate to brag about this, but c'mon! Wouldn't you?? This will likely be the best deal I make this year for a G1 toy! :thumb

Saturday haul.

 

NW Prime.

 

Gears and Windcharger variants from ebay.

22-march-haul.jpg

 

My sister's dog also got a haul of his own

dexters-haul.jpg

Finally found movie Stockade. :clap

 

Not a fan of the punching gimmick but otherwise really good. :thumb

Made a trade with fellow member Iron Moose; gave him the Classics G2 Ramjet custom that he requested, for these two babies for my collection:

 

- Dengeki Hobby exclusive - Robotmasters RM-01 G1 Convoy, Black version [MIB, from fellow member Iron Moose]

- Figure-Ou exclusive - Robotmasters RM-12 Starscream, Black version [MIB, from fellow member Iron Moose]

 

tf170.jpg

 

More and more black-special-edition-repaints for my collection! Thanks to Iron Moose! :)

Made a trade with fellow member Iron Moose; gave him the Classics G2 Ramjet custom that he requested, for these two babies for my collection:

 

- Dengeki Hobby exclusive - Robotmasters RM-01 G1 Convoy, Black version [MIB, from fellow member Iron Moose]

- Figure-Ou exclusive - Robotmasters RM-12 Starscream, Black version [MIB, from fellow member Iron Moose]

 

tf170.jpg

 

More and more black-special-edition-repaints for my collection! Thanks to Iron Moose! :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.