Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Can't a mod edit the title to "Non-TF / Mixed hauls" & create another "TF only hauls" thread? I know which one I'd click...

The only problem I can see stemming from that is people's "definitions" of TF-only hauls. Would Diaclone and Go-Bots be allowed? KO TFs? What about GIJoe gear, seeing as how there's always some crossover of sorts between GIJoe and Transformers. Most people don't appear to have an issue with GIJoe stuff included here in this hauls thread...

 

Going off on a tangent, I've noticed that this type of discussion starts every time someone posts a large PowerRangers-only haul. Is it something about Power Rangers that sets people off?

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

I say post anything. Just because someone else doesn't get it or like it, their non-tf haul might catch the eye of a collector looking for something new or an old toy that's been forgotten about. I know I've seen things in this haul thread that weren't tf related but still made me think "huh, that's pretty cool. Where'd they get that?" Then I'll research it, and if I like it I might try and get one of my own.

 

That Titanus kicks all kind of a** by the way! I always wanted one to go with my Dragonzord.

FreedomGundam

This discussion seems to come up quite often, it seems.

 

I used to post all my robot-toy related hauls here as well. I figured that, as TF fans, many/most of us might be interested in seeing hauls of other robots like Gundam, Macross, Sentai/PowerRangers, and the like. Seems that my assumptions were wrong, and thus I haven't posted any non-TF haul here in the past year or so.

 

Although my general rule now is that, if my haul includes at least one Transformer or TF-related item, I'll post it here. But that's just me.

 

This is a good point. I agree that robot related stuff such as Gundam and Macross is appropriate in this forum. I draw the line though at Power Rangers, Yu-Gi-Oh cards, Star Wars, GI Joe, Gilmore Girls dvds, statues of scantily-clad anime girls, etc. I don't say this to be critical, but only because when I come to this forum, I want to see TF related items, things I don't have and, as corny as it sounds, share in the excitement of someone getting a sweet haul, like a nice Fort Max or something. When I see posts have been added and I come in to check them out, and it's something totally not TF related, it's a waste of time. But in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really matter all that much.

 

As for me, some G1 Action Card packs today. Kinda cool, I think.

post-8344-1205361454_thumb.jpg

Movie Incinerator .. purchased by my sweetie.. =)

 

I'm now offically done with the 2k7 movie line.. :thumb

Can't a mod edit the title to "Non-TF / Mixed hauls" & create another "TF only hauls" thread? I know which one I'd click...

The only problem I can see stemming from that is people's "definitions" of TF-only hauls. Would Diaclone and Go-Bots be allowed? KO TFs? What about GIJoe gear, seeing as how there's always some crossover of sorts between GIJoe and Transformers. Most people don't appear to have an issue with GIJoe stuff included here in this hauls thread...

 

Going off on a tangent, I've noticed that this type of discussion starts every time someone posts a large PowerRangers-only haul. Is it something about Power Rangers that sets people off?

I don't see how "TF-only" can be defined as anything other than Transformers??? GI Joe doesn't interest me in the slightest. Power Rangers probably set it off because they suck.

 

I say post anything. Just because someone else doesn't get it or like it, their non-tf haul might catch the eye of a collector looking for something new or an old toy that's been forgotten about. I know I've seen things in this haul thread that weren't tf related but still made me think "huh, that's pretty cool. Where'd they get that?" Then I'll research it, and if I like it I might try and get one of my own.

 

That Titanus kicks all kind of a** by the way! I always wanted one to go with my Dragonzord.

I said before that I'll start posting my groceries "hauls" if people keep on. I'm sure you'd all be fascinated by it.

 

This is a good point. I agree that robot related stuff such as Gundam and Macross is appropriate in this forum. I draw the line though at Power Rangers, Yu-Gi-Oh cards, Star Wars, GI Joe, Gilmore Girls dvds, statues of scantily-clad anime girls, etc. I don't say this to be critical, but only because when I come to this forum, I want to see TF related items, things I don't have and, as corny as it sounds, share in the excitement of someone getting a sweet haul, like a nice Fort Max or something. When I see posts have been added and I come in to check them out, and it's something totally not TF related, it's a waste of time. But in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really matter all that much.

 

As for me, some G1 Action Card packs today. Kinda cool, I think.

Gundam & Macross may interest some... but not me! It matters enough for me to complain every now & again, but I won't lose any sleep.

I say post anything. Just because someone else doesn't get it or like it, their non-tf haul might catch the eye of a collector looking for something new or an old toy that's been forgotten about. I know I've seen things in this haul thread that weren't tf related but still made me think "huh, that's pretty cool. Where'd they get that?" Then I'll research it, and if I like it I might try and get one of my own.
This is a good point. I agree that robot related stuff such as Gundam and Macross is appropriate in this forum. I draw the line though at Power Rangers, Yu-Gi-Oh cards, Star Wars, GI Joe, Gilmore Girls dvds, statues of scantily-clad anime girls, etc. I don't say this to be critical, but only because when I come to this forum, I want to see TF related items, things I don't have and, as corny as it sounds, share in the excitement of someone getting a sweet haul, like a nice Fort Max or something. When I see posts have been added and I come in to check them out, and it's something totally not TF related, it's a waste of time. But in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really matter all that much.

I think both are very valid points.

I tend to lean towards what Kurosaki Ichigo said; while I might not be into a particular toyline at the moment, someone's pictures of their hauls might get me started on something new. On the other hand, I probably speak for the majority when I say that I'm likely not interested in anyone's My Little Pony hauls. I personally don't care much for Star Wars; GIJoe is fine by me; and I since I only buy Power Ranger Megazords (no figures for me), I figured big combiner/transformable robots would be fine.

 

I do understand that there are some that don't care about non-TF merchandise, which is why I only post here if there's a TF item in my haul; if by some chance I got a Fort Max the same day as a scantily-clad anime girl, both will get posted (mainly because I use the same "haul" picture on multiple forums). At least that way, those who want to oogle at the anime-chick could do so, but the majority of viewers can drool at a Fort Max if that's what they want. ;)

Yeah. Finally got this nice piece.

 

- e-Hobby exclusive - THS-02B Hybrid Style Convoy Black Version [MISB, from TFSource]

 

tf168.jpg

 

Finally arrived today after placing the order to this guy well over 6 weeks ago. A small mix-up at TFSource, but Curt was nice enough to get everything fixed up. :)

what do you think about it? I'm thinking about getting one soon but I have THS2 all ready so I'm only really getting it for the G2 parts and the kick ass box

Yeah. Finally got this nice piece.

 

- e-Hobby exclusive - THS-02B Hybrid Style Convoy Black Version [MISB, from TFSource]

[picture]

 

Finally arrived today after placing the order to this guy well over 6 weeks ago. A small mix-up at TFSource, but Curt was nice enough to get everything fixed up. :)

what do you think about it? I'm thinking about getting one soon but I have THS2 all ready so I'm only really getting it for the G2 parts and the kick ass box

I've opened the box to check him out, but I haven't actually taken him out of the tray. :D

He does look cool, though. I have yet to place him next to my regular THS-02 for a direct comparison, but I did wish it was more of a Nemesis Prime (with Decepticon emblems and stuff) rather than just a black-colored Optimus.

I don't care much for the G2 heads, but the launcher-guns are cool. And the box art does kick ass on so many levels. I just wished it came with a flap-window-box like the other Hybrid Styles did...

Picked up the Wally World exclusive TFs today, they look pretty good with the rest of the other movies figs, and Big Daddy's paint job is awsome.

Picked up the Wally World exclusive TFs today, they look pretty good with the rest of the other movies figs, and Big Daddy's paint job is awsome.

 

 

Thats the only reason i want one. I have a weak spot for good flame designs on muscle cars!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.