Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

1. Real gear high score 100

2. Super Metroid (super nes)

3. Super Mario World (super nes)

4. The simpsons movie DVD

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

most recent all spark deluxethe rest bought them a month ago23

 

Wow, where do you find the Allspark TFs at?

I concur with all of the GI Joe replies. They're a pain in the ass to find. I frequently check no fewer than 5 targets, and two Walmarts, as well as a couple TRUs and K-Marts. Half of the stores don't even have pegspace for the 25th Anni. figures. Of the 5 targets, 4 of them I've NEVER seen restocked. One got restocked awhile back, and the GI joe section looked like a waterfall, but it was all wave 3 stuff, although there were a couple I didn't have, so I grabbed them. The TRUs I don't think have ever restocked either. One of the two Walmarts I frequent doesn't even have shelf-space, but the other one seems to get new Joes every week. That one isn't a 24-hour store, but they close at Midnight, and open at 6 AM. Usually, if you can get in there at about 11 PM Thursday night, or right as they open the Doors Friday, you can grab a few Joes. I managed to get all of wave 5, minus Crimson Guard this way. Plus, Joes are about, $1.10 cheaper there than anywhere else.

 

Though I still have yet to see ANY of the Wave 4 figures anywhere. I know they're just single carded versions of the figures in the 5-packs, but I still want them, if not to just round out my collection.

Just got this from EBAY today :clap

OMFG

that is an awesome deal

got a mail the other day saying my encore ironhide and ratchet are on thier way

 

... i can see des yeo got his all ready

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 12/22/07

 

Transformers Movie Legends Wave #3 (Asst. #81366):

x1 #82942 Blackout [store: Target]

x1 #81450 Starscream [store: Target]

 

Lego Creator:

x1 #4837 Mini Trains [store: Target]

 

Lego Racers - "Cars & Trucks":

x1 #8151 Adrift Sport [store: Target]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x2 GLAS Special Edition Pack(s) [store: Target]

 

MyHybrid-Haul_for_12-22-07.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 12/22/07

 

Transformers Movie Legends Wave #3 (Asst. #81366):

x1 #82942 Blackout [store: Target]

x1 #81450 Starscream [store: Target]

 

Lego Creator:

x1 #4837 Mini Trains [store: Target]

 

Lego Racers - "Cars & Trucks":

x1 #8151 Adrift Sport [store: Target]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x2 GLAS Special Edition Pack(s) [store: Target]

 

MyHybrid-Haul_for_12-22-07.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.