Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

0930071110a.jpg

0930071110b.jpg

This last set finishes off my current movie collection:)

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

finnally concept bumblebee

Small little haul for me today:

 

- Transformers Reissue God Ginrai, box only [MIB(?!?:)) from fellow member carbonblue]

- Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger (Power Rangers Dino Thunder) - #3 Brachiosaurus [MISB from fellow member carbonblue]

- Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger (Power Rangers Dino Thunder) - #4 Parasaurokkiru [MISB from fellow member carbonblue]

- Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger (Power Rangers Dino Thunder) - #5 Ankylobeirus [MISB from fellow member carbonblue]

 

tf142.jpg

 

I had gotten a God Ginrai loose from another Tfan here a while ago, and now I have a box for it!

I'm expecting Abarenoh (Thundersaurus Megazord) and the 2 other auxilliary mechs (Pachykeroknuckles and Dimenokodon) from YAJ soon, so got carbonblue to pick these up for me.

Small little haul for me today:

 

- Transformers Reissue God Ginrai, box only [MIB(?!?:)) from fellow member carbonblue]

- Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger (Power Rangers Dino Thunder) - #3 Brachiosaurus [MISB from fellow member carbonblue]

- Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger (Power Rangers Dino Thunder) - #4 Parasaurokkiru [MISB from fellow member carbonblue]

- Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger (Power Rangers Dino Thunder) - #5 Ankylobeirus [MISB from fellow member carbonblue]

 

tf142.jpg

 

I had gotten a God Ginrai loose from another Tfan here a while ago, and now I have a box for it!

I'm expecting Abarenoh (Thundersaurus Megazord) and the 2 other auxilliary mechs (Pachykeroknuckles and Dimenokodon) from YAJ soon, so got carbonblue to pick these up for me.

Finally got my thundercracker, I now have all the TF movie deluxes, voyagers, and leaders....for now that is.

Small little haul for me today:

 

- Transformers Reissue God Ginrai, box only [MIB(?!?:)) from fellow member carbonblue]

- Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger (Power Rangers Dino Thunder) - #3 Brachiosaurus [MISB from fellow member carbonblue]

- Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger (Power Rangers Dino Thunder) - #4 Parasaurokkiru [MISB from fellow member carbonblue]

- Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger (Power Rangers Dino Thunder) - #5 Ankylobeirus [MISB from fellow member carbonblue]

 

tf142.jpg

 

I had gotten a God Ginrai loose from another Tfan here a while ago, and now I have a box for it!

I'm expecting Abarenoh (Thundersaurus Megazord) and the 2 other auxilliary mechs (Pachykeroknuckles and Dimenokodon) from YAJ soon, so got carbonblue to pick these up for me.

I still don't get it why a TF-fan would buy a box without the actual TF. :tfhuh

Movie Voyager Thundercracker

Movie Voyager Rescue Ratchet

 

Gi-Joe 25th Lady Jaye

Gi-Joe 25th Serpentor

final battle jazz

long haul

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.