Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Wed. 9/05/07

 

Transformers Japanese Movie Exclusives:

x3 Protoform Starscream (Fusion Cluster Edition) [Ebay Seller: blackgears_com]

x1 Micron Noise Effect [Ebay Seller: blackgears_com]

x1 Micron Wedge Shape [Ebay Seller: blackgears_com]

 

Transformers Kiss Players Exclusives:

x1 Atari-Scream [Ebay Seller: blackgears_com]

 

MyTFHaul_for_9-05-07.jpg

____________________________________________________________

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Wed. 9/05/07

 

Transformers Japanese Movie Exclusives:

x3 Protoform Starscream (Fusion Cluster Edition) [Ebay Seller: blackgears_com]

x1 Micron Noise Effect [Ebay Seller: blackgears_com]

x1 Micron Wedge Shape [Ebay Seller: blackgears_com]

 

Transformers Kiss Players Exclusives:

x1 Atari-Scream [Ebay Seller: blackgears_com]

 

MyTFHaul_for_9-05-07.jpg

____________________________________________________________

wow 3 fusion cluster starscreams can i buy 1

finaly got g Ti WW megatron and G1 Magnus

Classics Rodimus! I heart him, he's very cool in both modes and pretty poseable too. Gotta remember to slide his hips forward in robot mode for more leg room. Yay ebay!

picked up final bttle jazz yesterday at target. now I have all three jazz figures woot!

x2 Movie 08 Bumblebee! :clap :clap :clap

 

I bought one yesterday on Ebay, and today I found one at my local Walmart :thumb

 

 

CJ

 

 

 

:tfdance

I almost shat myself yesteday. Wal Mart re-stocked and not only did they have the new stuff in....Leader Brawl, Dropkick, Longarm....they also had old stuff...74 Bumblebee, Barricade, Blackout.

 

I ended up walking out with a 74 Bee and Longarm. Bee is awesome, of course as I have one already but wanted one to display in car mode....Longarm is VERY sweet. The non-movie characters really dont have the movie esthetics IMO.

...Longarm is VERY sweet. The non-movie characters really dont have the movie esthetics IMO.

Definitely. I got one in Boston last weekend, and I love the guy. Dropkick also kicks major ass as well. I'm wondering if I should pick up more of these non-movie deluxes... :P

...Longarm is VERY sweet. The non-movie characters really dont have the movie esthetics IMO.

Definitely. I got one in Boston last weekend, and I love the guy. Dropkick also kicks major ass as well. I'm wondering if I should pick up more of these non-movie deluxes... :P

 

The only other one I have is Arcee and I completely recommend her. Great figure, articulation and posability. I'll pick up Dropkick another time.

 

Leader Brawl though throws my entire collection off so as awesome as he looks, I'm resisting temptation. If I knew there would be other Leaders released, those mofo's would be coming home with me.

Okay, i got theese yesterday, but i forgot to post them here

 

Victory Leo/Star Saber 2 pack [Family Dollar, $3 ]

 

Comments:Very loose IMO, but i love the look of them =P

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.