Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

WOOT!! :clap :clap

 

Movie High Score 100 :thumb :thumb

Movie Meantime :thumb :thumb

Movie Voyager Megatron :tdown

Costco Limited Edition Optimus Prime/LOC Bumblebee+Jazz :thumb :thumb

 

I think Voyager Megs is a crappy toy, I was thinking of returning him and getting Leader Megs, any thoughts? :tfhuh

 

 

CJ

 

 

 

:tfdance

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

I was having my car repaired this morning, so I decided to get out and about while I was waiting. Good thing I did!

 

Walmart: Ironhide, Rescue Ratchet, and THUNDERCRACKER!

Big Lots: Contructicon Set, Smaller Contructicon Set, Knock-off Prowl

Target: Dropkick and a Concept BB for a friend

 

DSC03954.jpg

DSC03955.jpg

DSC03958.jpg

DSC03956.jpg

Yay, I finally found movie delux DROPKICK and PAYLOAD.

 

Dropkick may just be the BEST movie deluxe figure.

My haul for Aug 31

 

31-08-07-haul.jpg

 

 

(Woolworths. If any one in UK wants to know)

Yay, I finally found movie delux DROPKICK and PAYLOAD.

 

Dropkick may just be the BEST movie deluxe figure.

 

I keep getting that impression, from lucky folks such as yourself. Can't remember where I saw a Dropkick gallery, but he looks great. Do you/anyone else have 08 BB? If so, how would you say they compare?

 

And I am so DEF. hitting Big Lots on the way home tonight- I got 6 bucks on me right now!

rescue ratchet, thundercracker

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Fri. 8/31/07

 

Star Wars 30th Anniversary Figures "Wave 2" (Asst. #87500):

x2 #87240 "Figure #015: Concept Boba Fett" (Concept Boba Fett Collectible Coin) [store: Meijer]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x1 TAEV-ENSP1 Gemini Summoner [super Rare] + Manga Booklet [Ebay Seller: squalor826]

x6 TAEV Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

 

MyNTFHaul_for_8-31-07.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Fri. 8/31/07

 

Star Wars 30th Anniversary Figures "Wave 2" (Asst. #87500):

x2 #87240 "Figure #015: Concept Boba Fett" (Concept Boba Fett Collectible Coin) [store: Meijer]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x1 TAEV-ENSP1 Gemini Summoner [super Rare] + Manga Booklet [Ebay Seller: squalor826]

x6 TAEV Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

 

MyNTFHaul_for_8-31-07.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Movie Deluxe Brawl... wasnt going to pick him up but he was all by his lonesome on a shelf at TRU.

 

Also got Revoltech Patlabor Ingram-2 from LAFtoys from TFans.

1) Movie Dreadwing

 

2)Movie Autobot Ratchet(Repaint)

 

Sorry, But I Don't have a camera, do i cant post pics X_X

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.