Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

I only got a 2008 BB & voyager Prime 2 pack!

 

and are there any more where u come from? :tftongue

 

The two-pack is an exclusive to a UK high street catalogue chain-store called Argos. As far as I'm aware there are still a lot left in the stores. Argos also has the Optimus Prime repaint in stock.

post-9763-1186567488_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Thought I'd plug a few gaps in my GF and Superlink collections so picked up some figures this week.

 

I'm really glad to have Dreadrock, Megatron and Chromia as these figures seem to be getting really hard to find.

post-9763-1186580674_thumb.jpg

I only got a 2008 BB & voyager Prime 2 pack!

 

and are there any more where u come from? :tftongue

 

The two-pack is an exclusive to a UK high street catalogue chain-store called Argos. As far as I'm aware there are still a lot left in the stores. Argos also has the Optimus Prime repaint in stock.

 

I dunno, there only seems to be one per store ATM. They will probably restock soon.

Ok... how much did it cost you?

I don't have a picture, but I bought a Titanium War Within Starscream yesterday. I was looking around at Target and snatched it up. I guess Hastaktomy want to get rid of all their old stock, and are sending out the surplus of other things before they send out the rest of the movie toys?

I bought Booster X10 and Spy View this week......since I'm lame I have no pics

An order from HTS online just came in, woo.

 

SWTF Darth Vader (TIE), Obi-Wan Jedi Starfighter

Cybertron Dark Crumplezone, Galaxy Force Vector Prime or whatever he's called.

 

free shipping + they were all on sale.

 

2 days ago picked up a ton of the oversized mini-con KOs from Big Lots.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.