Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Wheee.

 

- Real Gear - Booster X10 [MOSC, from local TRU]

- Real Gear - Longview [MOSC, from local TRU]

- 2x Real Gear - High Score 100 [MOSC, from local Zellers]

- 2x Real Gear - Power Up VT6 [MOSC, from local TRU]

 

tf133.jpg

 

Whee. TRU Canada has a sale starting today ($5CDN for each Real Gear). But I had to buy (and pricematch) High Score at Zellers, because TRUs around here don't have the latest wave.

At this point, I'm wondering if I should pick up the remaining few that I don't have (the camcorder, digital camera, cellphone, and watch).

High Score and Booster (Laserbeak!) are great. My favorite of the bunch. And I know that Power Up VT6 sucks, but I'm a big game console collector, so I figured I'd leave an extra High Score and Power Up with my gaming systems. :thumb

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Wheee.

 

- Real Gear - Booster X10 [MOSC, from local TRU]

- Real Gear - Longview [MOSC, from local TRU]

- 2x Real Gear - High Score 100 [MOSC, from local Zellers]

- 2x Real Gear - Power Up VT6 [MOSC, from local TRU]

 

tf133.jpg

 

Whee. TRU Canada has a sale starting today ($5CDN for each Real Gear). But I had to buy (and pricematch) High Score at Zellers, because TRUs around here don't have the latest wave.

At this point, I'm wondering if I should pick up the remaining few that I don't have (the camcorder, digital camera, cellphone, and watch).

High Score and Booster (Laserbeak!) are great. My favorite of the bunch. And I know that Power Up VT6 sucks, but I'm a big game console collector, so I figured I'd leave an extra High Score and Power Up with my gaming systems. :thumb

...must...get...wst...bumblebee...on...card...must...have...need...two

You don't need 2. You don't have to cut the card to get the WST Bumblebee. It uses the card package as in other Japanese version TF.

The second would be for a freind. One of my friends saw my WSTs a before thay came out and had to have them all, SHE is awesome, I try to make sure to pick them up for her, on top of that she's huge Bumblebee(G1) fan.

haul for 8-10/11

 

1 - 79 Bumblebee

1 - Barricade

2 - Final Battle Jazz

1 - Arcee

1 - Voyger Ironhide

1 - Titanium. Fallen

1- Titanium. Menasur

1- Titanium. Rodimus Prime

1- Alt. Ravage

1- Alt. Rodimus

1- Classic Ultimate Battle Prime/Megs

 

non-tf

1- Marvel Legends Thor

1- Marvel Legends Limited Silver Surfer

1- FF Silver Surfer ( Best Silver Surfer to date if you ask me )

 

Still waiting on a classic lot I won cheap off ebay but so far this is the month for TFs for me lol

post-9410-1186856322_thumb.jpg

post-9410-1186856347_thumb.jpg

post-9410-1186856358_thumb.jpg

Haul for 8.10.07:

 

:mwahaha OH HELL YESSSS EAT IT SCALPERS:mwahaha

 

-TFTM Concept Camaro Bumblebee

 

TFMovieHaul810.073.jpg

your sig is awesome, its making me want movie figs :redface

I got Titanium menasor and alt rollbar but I'm too lazy to take a pic

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 8/11/07

 

Transformers Quick-Change (KOs):

x1 KO Devastator [store: Big Lots]

 

Transformers Space Warriors (KOs):

x1 KO BW Laserbeak [store: Big Lots]

x1 KO TM2 Megatron Repaint [store: Big Lots]

 

Jakks Pacific Series 2 Mini Plush Pokemon:

x1 Mantyke [store: Target]

 

Beckett Yu-gi-oh Unofficial Collector:

x1 Issue #31 (Cover: The Crystal Beasts) [store: Wal-Mart]

 

Shonen Jump Issues:

x2 Sept 2007 - VOL 5.- Issue 9 + JUMP-EN016 The Wicked Eraser [ultra Rare] [store: Target/Wal-Mart]

 

MyHybrid-Haul_for_8-11-07.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 8/11/07

 

Transformers Quick-Change (KOs):

x1 KO Devastator [store: Big Lots]

 

Transformers Space Warriors (KOs):

x1 KO BW Laserbeak [store: Big Lots]

x1 KO TM2 Megatron Repaint [store: Big Lots]

 

Jakks Pacific Series 2 Mini Plush Pokemon:

x1 Mantyke [store: Target]

 

Beckett Yu-gi-oh Unofficial Collector:

x1 Issue #31 (Cover: The Crystal Beasts) [store: Wal-Mart]

 

Shonen Jump Issues:

x2 Sept 2007 - VOL 5.- Issue 9 + JUMP-EN016 The Wicked Eraser [ultra Rare] [store: Target/Wal-Mart]

 

MyHybrid-Haul_for_8-11-07.jpg

____________________________________________________________

I broke down and bought that RM Victory Leo and Star Saber KO set...

Picked up 2008 Transformers the movie calandar, and Optimus Prime x-mas ornimate at american greetings. And a voyager starscream for a friend at wal-mart.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.