Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Went to see TFTM last night with my wife and now she is pretty geeked about TFs.

 

OK, now tell us where you found your wife! Lucky man... :thumb

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Went to see TFTM last night with my wife and now she is pretty geeked about TFs.

 

OK, now tell us where you found your wife! Lucky man... :thumb

 

I'm still in shock...she went to see it as a "take one for the team, my husband is a little kid that needs to get his way once in a while...plus we've have 4 free movie tickets" and ended up enjoying it. Actually, quite a few of my friends have seen it, with no interest, and ended up loving it.

 

What shocked me the most is when I stepped aside to play the PS3 demo and she took the opportunity to get an associate to get the TF game out of the cabinet without me knowing...damn...damn. Now, getting her to give me time to play the game is the challenge.

got a blue alt tracks today even tho i have a yellow BT tracks its nice to have one that i can transform with out scratching the paint

Today was an awesome day..I woke up and went to grab my mail and I found 3 boxes sitting there for me..I had no clue what was inside...I opened one and was totally surprised to find out that I had won 3 Pepsi Primes in the Transform your summer sweepstakes...So I had to share my joy... :tflaugh

prime009km0.jpg

prime008ml8.jpg

prime006ug6.jpg

Today was an awesome day..I woke up and went to grab my mail and I found 3 boxes sitting there for me..I had no clue what was inside...I opened one and was totally surprised to find out that I had won 3 Pepsi Primes in the Transform your summer sweepstakes...So I had to share my joy... :tflaugh

 

Congrats!! If you want to sell one, let me know! :tfgrin

wow you lucky

Today was an awesome day..I woke up and went to grab my mail and I found 3 boxes sitting there for me..I had no clue what was inside...I opened one and was totally surprised to find out that I had won 3 Pepsi Primes in the Transform your summer sweepstakes...So I had to share my joy... :tflaugh

 

Congrats!! If you want to sell one, let me know! :tfgrin

 

Same here, might be interested. And congrats, how'd you do it?!

Good god, were you the only one playing? :-)

 

Oh, and got Unleashed Bumblebee on clearance for $9.98 at Target today.

- Movie Jazz

- Pair of TF Movie Pillowcases (thanks, Mom!) one side is Prime, one side is Megs. My wife's getting the Megs... j/k, honey.... honey?

 

and the Jazz figure aint as bad as I thought. ok, the arms are rubbish, but overall, hes pretty cool. he has a ball joint for his neck (which should be standard in all the TFs), pretty good articulation in the legs... and nice light piping in the visor/eyes. just rubbish hands and shoulers though. but at least hes got a shield and "sword" to distract from them.

 

pics coming soon...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.