Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

I got G1 knockoffs............. might be planning a kitbash with them in the future...

 

-Knockoff Devastator in Yellow (Black combiner parts)

 

-Knockoff Defensor in variant colors (Hotspot in Red)

 

-Knockoff Superion in army deco (silverbolt mostly white, almost no red)

 

-Movie Bumblebee 09 concept version

 

They had a few more knockoffs, quite a few of them are Beast Wars stuff, but I never liked Beast Wars, so I passed. But they had like Optimal Optimus, and a Lion that I know I've seen in Beast Wars. Also, smaller BW's like rattrap and a lizzard, and a few others. They also had RID KO's of Megatron and Galvatron.

 

-Chris-

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Whoohooo.

 

- 6" Titanium G1 Ultra Magnus [MISB, from local Wal-Mart]

 

tf128.jpg

 

Was actually going to Wal-Mart to look for Alts and Cybertron stuff... All I found were Movie toys and 6" Titaniums. Oh well. :P

So G1 Ultra Magnus concludes the 6" Titanium line for me (I have all the Primes, OpOp, Rodimus and now Ultra Magnus).

He's not a bad figure; the only flaws that I can see from his design:

- His shoulders are way to far back; should be closer to the front of his chest

- His alt mode doesn't hold together too well

- His facial expression says "grumpy old man" to me... then again, that's somewhat of what he's supposed to be... I think his head could use a bit of work....

 

lucky sonofabitch!

Just placed my order at Amazon.com:

 

Deluxe Bonecrusher

Deluxe Jazz (I have to see for myself if the figure is as bad as it is)

Deluxe Barricade (finally back in stock!)

Classics Mirage (he's the only Classics that I really wanted cuz of the uber-posability)

 

and i snatched the last Voyager Ironhide off my local TRU shelf the other day. see the action pose thread for pics! :P

Whoohooo.

 

- 6" Titanium G1 Ultra Magnus [MISB, from local Wal-Mart]

 

tf128.jpg

 

Was actually going to Wal-Mart to look for Alts and Cybertron stuff... All I found were Movie toys and 6" Titaniums. Oh well. :P

So G1 Ultra Magnus concludes the 6" Titanium line for me (I have all the Primes, OpOp, Rodimus and now Ultra Magnus).

He's not a bad figure; the only flaws that I can see from his design:

- His shoulders are way to far back; should be closer to the front of his chest

- His alt mode doesn't hold together too well

- His facial expression says "grumpy old man" to me... then again, that's somewhat of what he's supposed to be... I think his head could use a bit of work....

 

ZOMG going to Wal-mart tonight

Haul for the day via eBay and HTS.com

 

SonicPepsi.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 7/20/07

 

Transformers Machine Wars Basics [Asst. #27061]:

x1 #27064 Skywarp [Online Store: Toyrocket.com]

x1 #27067 Thundercracker [Online Store: Toyrocket.com]

x1 #27071 Megaplex [Online Store: Toyrocket.com]

 

Transformers Botcon 2007 Stuff:

x1 Classicverse Lithograph (Signed) [Online Store: Transformers Collector's Club Store]

x1 Boston Globe Uncut Movie Trading Card Sheet (12 Cards) [Online Store: Transformers Collector's Club Store]

 

Star Wars 30th Anniversary Figures "Saga Legends - Wave #" (Asst. #85770):

x1 #87340 "Figure: Battle Droid 2-Pack I - "Tan infantry & Commander"" (Episode I Collectible Coin) [store: Meijer]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x1 FOTB Special Edition Pack(s) (x1 Winged Rhino) [store: Meijer]

 

MyHybrid-Haul_for_7-20-07.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 7/20/07

 

Transformers Machine Wars Basics [Asst. #27061]:

x1 #27064 Skywarp [Online Store: Toyrocket.com]

x1 #27067 Thundercracker [Online Store: Toyrocket.com]

x1 #27071 Megaplex [Online Store: Toyrocket.com]

 

Transformers Botcon 2007 Stuff:

x1 Classicverse Lithograph (Signed) [Online Store: Transformers Collector's Club Store]

x1 Boston Globe Uncut Movie Trading Card Sheet (12 Cards) [Online Store: Transformers Collector's Club Store]

 

Star Wars 30th Anniversary Figures "Saga Legends - Wave #" (Asst. #85770):

x1 #87340 "Figure: Battle Droid 2-Pack I - "Tan infantry & Commander"" (Episode I Collectible Coin) [store: Meijer]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x1 FOTB Special Edition Pack(s) (x1 Winged Rhino) [store: Meijer]

 

MyHybrid-Haul_for_7-20-07.jpg

____________________________________________________________

FAB Frenzy at Target in Arlington Hts, IL, NW of Chicago. Last one on the shelves, , sorry. He's pretty cool except for the massive backpack/head growth and the chicken legs, necessary, I imagine, to balance said backpack and head. The arms and legs are pretty cool, tho, very mechanical looking. I can't say I like the way he's eyeballing my PC, tho...

 

Also got the last 4 Burger King TF toys in one swell foop! I'll post a review of all of them soon.

This surprised the heck outta me. I almost never win anything, then BAM a present for all my MD drinking and cap stealing from folks who don't play.

PepsiPrime.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.