Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Movie Decepticon logo shirt & rented Transformers the Game for PS2.

 

WOOT!!!!

I found an autobot shirt earlier today, I didn't have the money, went home, and went back, and it was GONE. :redface

I envy you. :tfsad

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

*waits for somebody to Starscream about the 3x megs* isn't jealousy great? lol.

 

nice haul tf2!

 

3 Megs isn't all that bad. I bought 5 "Robot Heroes 5 packs" tonight. Granted I could have bought more, Walmart had them marked down to $5.00!! But I didn't want to be too greedy. I still need to find the Prime/Uni set though.

 

But did you get five different packs or the same?

 

Toys R Us' base price for them is $5 instead of $6 :)

 

Oh, and hey other dude you are welcome to buy all the movie Megatrons you want! Help yourself IMO!

 

nooooooooooo

 

he's talking about the walmart exclusive 5 pack which has clear mirage, metalic megatron, metalic optimus, cliffjumper and skywarp.

 

to my knowlege that's the only 5 pack out there. i think you read it as 5 packs of standard robot heroes (2 to a pack)

 

i'm gonna hafta check and see if mine are the same, thats the only two i need to complete my set

 

Oh yeah, heh, read it as 5 of the normal 2-packs.

Hey- been a while since I posted!!

 

THis month I picked up all 6 wave-1 Real Gears, Jazz, Bumblebee, Ratchet, Optimus Prime, Blackout, Bonecrusher, Barricade, Brawl, and Megatron!

 

All Movie stuff, of course.

 

YAY! :)

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 7/06/07

 

Transformers Commemorative Edition Reissues "Classics":

x3 of 6* #27312 Soundwave with Laserbeak/Battle Ravage

(Second Release/Backwards Versions) [Online Store: Toysrus.com]

 

(* = My brother got the other three Soundwaves)

 

Transformers Posters:

x1 Transformers - Villains (Decepticons) [store: Meijer]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x2 FOTB Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

x2 DP04 Pack(s) "2-Packs" [store: Meijer]

 

MyHybrid-Haul_for_7-06-07.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 7/06/07

 

Transformers Commemorative Edition Reissues "Classics":

x3 of 6* #27312 Soundwave with Laserbeak/Battle Ravage

(Second Release/Backwards Versions) [Online Store: Toysrus.com]

 

(* = My brother got the other three Soundwaves)

 

Transformers Posters:

x1 Transformers - Villains (Decepticons) [store: Meijer]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x2 FOTB Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

x2 DP04 Pack(s) "2-Packs" [store: Meijer]

 

MyHybrid-Haul_for_7-06-07.jpg

____________________________________________________________

*waits for somebody to Starscream about the 3x megs*
I bought 5 "Robot Heroes 5 packs" tonight. Granted I could have bought more, Walmart had them marked down to $5.00!! But I didn't want to be too greedy. I still need to find the Prime/Uni set though.

 

All I want to know is...why? What's the point? Just to spend the whole $120? Sure, it was only $25 for the Robot Heroes, but why five of each figure? I'm not begrudging anyone's right to spend their own money however they g*dd*mn please, but I'd like to know the desire to buy more than one of the same thing.

 

isn't jealousy great? lol.

 

I already have him, so it's not jealousy. I just would rather spend the $120 on more than just the same toy over and over again.

 

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 7/06/07

 

Transformers Commemorative Edition Reissues "Classics":

x3 of 6* #27312 Soundwave with Laserbeak/Battle Ravage

(Second Release/Backwards Versions) [Online Store: Toysrus.com]

 

(* = My brother got the other three Soundwaves)

 

Transformers Posters:

x1 Transformers - Villains (Decepticons) [store: Meijer]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x2 FOTB Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

x2 DP04 Pack(s) "2-Packs" [store: Meijer]

 

MyHybrid-Haul_for_7-06-07.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

Okay, dude, seriously. What the h*ll do you do for a living, and how do I apply for the job? How the h*ll can you afford all this!? Do you not have rent? Food? Car insurance? Phone/cable bills?

i suggest you so some research on tf2.

 

he buys multiples because of the way he displays and archives things. he posted a collections thread somewhere and it was set up like an archival display. i'd LOVE to walk through his collection!

 

tf2 just happens to have gotten the lucky draw in being wealthy. alot of people get jealous of him and yell and curse at him and Blot, but he's cool and takes it in stride, being the better man and hardly ever shooting back.

 

also, i gotta admit, if i found the robot heros 5 packs for $5 and had the extra money, i'd have bought 'em all too so i could sell 'em on ebay, they're pulling retail on ebay.

*waits for somebody to Starscream about the 3x megs*
I bought 5 "Robot Heroes 5 packs" tonight. Granted I could have bought more, Walmart had them marked down to $5.00!! But I didn't want to be too greedy. I still need to find the Prime/Uni set though.

 

All I want to know is...why? What's the point? Just to spend the whole $120? Sure, it was only $25 for the Robot Heroes, but why five of each figure? I'm not begrudging anyone's right to spend their own money however they g*dd*mn please, but I'd like to know the desire to buy more than one of the same thing.

 

WELL...one of the 5 RH's I bought is for me. 2 more are gifts for a couple of buddies of mine. The last 2 I'm not sure. I may put them on Ebay. I may have a couple of other buddies that may want one. I mean they were 5 bucks. Why not pick up a few. If it makes you feel better...I could have picked up like 5 or more Prime/Unicrons today but I didn't. Just got the one.

i suggest you so some research on tf2.

 

he buys multiples because of the way he displays and archives things. he posted a collections thread somewhere and it was set up like an archival display. i'd LOVE to walk through his collection!

 

tf2 just happens to have gotten the lucky draw in being wealthy. alot of people get jealous of him and yell and curse at him and Blot, but he's cool and takes it in stride, being the better man and hardly ever shooting back.

 

also, i gotta admit, if i found the robot heros 5 packs for $5 and had the extra money, i'd have bought 'em all too so i could sell 'em on ebay, they're pulling retail on ebay.

 

Well I looked em up on Ebay last night. They were going for double retail from what I saw. Maybe I'll just sell em all. :tftongue

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.