Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

*waits for somebody to Starscream about the 3x megs* isn't jealousy great? lol.

 

nice haul tf2!

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

*waits for somebody to Starscream about the 3x megs* isn't jealousy great? lol.

 

nice haul tf2!

 

3 Megs isn't all that bad. I bought 5 "Robot Heroes 5 packs" tonight. Granted I could have bought more, Walmart had them marked down to $5.00!! But I didn't want to be too greedy. I still need to find the Prime/Uni set though.

Movie Ironhide.. newest addition, and I love this guy!

*waits for somebody to Starscream about the 3x megs* isn't jealousy great? lol.

 

nice haul tf2!

 

3 Megs isn't all that bad. I bought 5 "Robot Heroes 5 packs" tonight. Granted I could have bought more, Walmart had them marked down to $5.00!! But I didn't want to be too greedy. I still need to find the Prime/Uni set though.

 

But did you get five different packs or the same?

 

Toys R Us' base price for them is $5 instead of $6 :)

 

Oh, and hey other dude you are welcome to buy all the movie Megatrons you want! Help yourself IMO!

*waits for somebody to Starscream about the 3x megs* isn't jealousy great? lol.

 

nice haul tf2!

 

3 Megs isn't all that bad. I bought 5 "Robot Heroes 5 packs" tonight. Granted I could have bought more, Walmart had them marked down to $5.00!! But I didn't want to be too greedy. I still need to find the Prime/Uni set though.

 

But did you get five different packs or the same?

 

Toys R Us' base price for them is $5 instead of $6 :)

 

Oh, and hey other dude you are welcome to buy all the movie Megatrons you want! Help yourself IMO!

 

I thought the 5 packs were all the same?! The ones I got are all the same.

*waits for somebody to Starscream about the 3x megs* isn't jealousy great? lol.

 

nice haul tf2!

 

3 Megs isn't all that bad. I bought 5 "Robot Heroes 5 packs" tonight. Granted I could have bought more, Walmart had them marked down to $5.00!! But I didn't want to be too greedy. I still need to find the Prime/Uni set though.

 

But did you get five different packs or the same?

 

Toys R Us' base price for them is $5 instead of $6 :)

 

Oh, and hey other dude you are welcome to buy all the movie Megatrons you want! Help yourself IMO!

 

nooooooooooo

 

he's talking about the walmart exclusive 5 pack which has clear mirage, metalic megatron, metalic optimus, cliffjumper and skywarp.

 

to my knowlege that's the only 5 pack out there. i think you read it as 5 packs of standard robot heroes (2 to a pack)

 

i'm gonna hafta check and see if mine are the same, thats the only two i need to complete my set

got my first movie toy, jazz.

eh, not bad, I like it, its something new. w00t!

and also got that one camera guy.

Movie Decepticon logo shirt & rented Transformers the Game for PS2.

 

WOOT!!!!

2 movie Optimus prime prototype

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.