Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Classic Minicon wave 2

Titanium WW Starscream

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

abominus.jpg

 

Finally done with getting all the non-japanese combiner giftsets. :tfevil

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 2/16/07

 

Transformers Beast Wars "Japanese":

D-2 Scorponok [Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya]

D-5 Terrorsaur "Version #2" [Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya]

 

Transformers Car Robots Destrongers/Destrons:

D-006 Greenjeeper [Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya]

D-008 Shuttler [Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya]

D-009 Hepter [Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya]

 

Transformers Sticker Sheets:

Destron Symbols Sticker Sheets [Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya]

 

Star Wars Saga Collection Vehicles Wave #7 - [Asst. #85196]:

#87271 Tie Fighter "White" [store: Meijer]

 

Lego Star Wars- "Classic":

x1 #7655 Clone Troopers Battle Pack [store: Meijer]

 

MyHybridHaul_for_2-16-07.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

Don't you have Destrongers already?

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 2/16/07

 

Transformers Beast Wars "Japanese":

D-2 Scorponok [Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya]

D-5 Terrorsaur "Version #2" [Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya]

 

Transformers Car Robots Destrongers/Destrons:

D-006 Greenjeeper [Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya]

D-008 Shuttler [Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya]

D-009 Hepter [Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya]

 

Transformers Sticker Sheets:

Destron Symbols Sticker Sheets [Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya]

 

Star Wars Saga Collection Vehicles Wave #7 - [Asst. #85196]:

#87271 Tie Fighter "White" [store: Meijer]

 

Lego Star Wars- "Classic":

x1 #7655 Clone Troopers Battle Pack [store: Meijer]

 

MyHybridHaul_for_2-16-07.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

Don't you have Destrongers already?

 

 

I do already have them, but I wanted to get them again and let's say I get what I enjoy :).

-TF2

 

Don't you have Destrongers already?

 

I do already have them, but I wanted to get them again and that's that.

 

-TF2

 

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY tells Transfan2 what he can or cannot buy! LOL

Classic Minicon wave 2

Titanium WW Starscream

 

Are you going to do galleries for the classic minicons?

I will do if there are demands. :)

classics sw & um.

I picked up the Classics Starscream and Hot Rod today. I wish to hell my Target would restock their shelves and get the Magnus/Skywarp combo in. :tfsad

Hey, Transfan2!

BTW, what is the difference between Version 1 and Version 2 of Takara Terrorsaur?? Noticed that you posted pics for both, but I cannot tell a difference. Thanks for the info!

 

Galvatro

 

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 2/16/07

 

Transformers Beast Wars "Japanese":

D-2 Scorponok [Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya]

D-5 Terrorsaur "Version #2" [Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya]

 

Transformers Car Robots Destrongers/Destrons:

D-006 Greenjeeper [Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya]

D-008 Shuttler [Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya]

D-009 Hepter [Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya]

 

Transformers Sticker Sheets:

Destron Symbols Sticker Sheets [Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya]

 

Star Wars Saga Collection Vehicles Wave #7 - [Asst. #85196]:

#87271 Tie Fighter "White" [store: Meijer]

 

Lego Star Wars- "Classic":

x1 #7655 Clone Troopers Battle Pack [store: Meijer]

 

MyHybridHaul_for_2-16-07.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.