Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Sweet guitar SW2K5!

Very nice.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Very small pick up for me today...

 

- Titanium 3" Battle-Damaged G1 Optimus Prime [from local Wal-Mart]

 

tf90.jpg

Very small pick up for me today...

 

- Titanium 3" Battle-Damaged G1 Optimus Prime [from local Wal-Mart]

 

tf90.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Sun. 2/11/07

 

Star Wars Saga Collection "Wave 10 - Mos Eisley Spy / Wal-Mart Exclusive" (Asst. #85770):

x1 #87353 "Saga #073: Labria" (Hologram Boba Fett x1) [store: Wal-Mart]

 

Beckett Yu-gi-oh Unofficial Collector:

Issue #28 (Cover: Cyberdark Dragon) [store: Wal-Mart]

 

MyNTFHaul_for_2-11-07.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Sun. 2/11/07

 

Star Wars Saga Collection "Wave 10 - Mos Eisley Spy / Wal-Mart Exclusive" (Asst. #85770):

x1 #87353 "Saga #073: Labria" (Hologram Boba Fett x1) [store: Wal-Mart]

 

Beckett Yu-gi-oh Unofficial Collector:

Issue #28 (Cover: Cyberdark Dragon) [store: Wal-Mart]

 

MyNTFHaul_for_2-11-07.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

2 G1 #06 reissue megatrons...

 

originaly i only wanted one as a x-mass gift but i forgot i pre-orded one way back in october so now ive got 2... might sell one tho having 2 isnt a bad thing

Bought used, but oh so nice...

 

tites roddy and sw, classics grim and jetfire.

This week's haul:

 

32" HDTV

Xbox 360 HD-DVD Player with King Kong HD

Batman Begins HD

 

Still no TFs haul, there's just nothing out that I want.

 

3425253uw8.jpg

Damn, I thought I was gonna be the first this week to post a guitar haul!

 

I'm a bass player, and I was inspired to play the bass by:

ross-faq.jpg

 

And though he's not playing the bass he's probably most famous for, here it is:

mynewbass.jpg

 

Well... it's not HIS old bass per se... but I am very happy to have this baby on its way to my house.

 

Oh and.. PREDATOR ATTACK TEAM!!!

 

THey rule. Screw the haters. :)

 

Granted, I may rationalize a lot, but when I look at my toys, and their supposed "flaws", I wonder what the character would feel like if he were in the situation.

 

Snarl is a hunter, a predator, and he's quite single minded. SO the bio would have us believe, anyway.

 

He doesn't need to manipulate things with his hands, drive a ship, or do pretty much anything else but his one passion - to beat the crap out of others. I've said it before - he can clamp down with his tiger jaw right hand, and do that back-leg kick thing that cats do to raise a ruckus... I wouldn't want to run into him in the jungle. Therefore, I dig him. Though - the fact that his bot legs/pelvis look like they're on backwards, with the balljoint showing, that's a little lazy on the designer's part.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.