Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

alternators skids

alternators prowl

titanium jetfire

titanium scourge

 

for those of you considering getting titanium scourge be careful transforming him back to robot mode as the wings are hard to unhitch from his legs.

 

after the disappointment of titanium megatron, I am very pleased with jetfire and scourge.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

How much did you pay for those?

me too

i now have the GOLDEN DISK... mwahahaha

Today is truly a masterpiece day:

 

- MP-3 Masterpiece Starscream [from Ages Three and Up]

- BW 10th Anniversary TRU exclusive Optimus Primal vs Megatron 2-pack [MISB, from eBay]

 

tf73.jpg

 

Starscream is light as hell! He's very nice, very nicely engineered, but there's still something about him that bugs me, and makes me still prefer my 20th Prime over this guy. I find that he's too flimsy. This is my first TakaraTomy Masterpiece, and I don't find the quality to be "exceptional". In fact, I find the quality to be below that of my Classics Prime and Megatron... Not to say that MP-3 isn't an amazing figure, which he is, but I was much happier transforming Classics Starscream the first time. (I'm no G1 fanboy, so deco nostalgia isn't quite a factor for me)

 

Oh, and the BW10th 2-pack is sweet (this is my unexpectedly 2nd set)...

Today is truly a masterpiece day:

 

- MP-3 Masterpiece Starscream [from Ages Three and Up]

- BW 10th Anniversary TRU exclusive Optimus Primal vs Megatron 2-pack [MISB, from eBay]

 

tf73.jpg

 

Starscream is light as hell! He's very nice, very nicely engineered, but there's still something about him that bugs me, and makes me still prefer my 20th Prime over this guy. I find that he's too flimsy. This is my first TakaraTomy Masterpiece, and I don't find the quality to be "exceptional". In fact, I find the quality to be below that of my Classics Prime and Megatron... Not to say that MP-3 isn't an amazing figure, which he is, but I was much happier transforming Classics Starscream the first time. (I'm no G1 fanboy, so deco nostalgia isn't quite a factor for me)

 

Oh, and the BW10th 2-pack is sweet (this is my unexpectedly 2nd set)...

cyb ape prime

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.