• TANKK
    • JUMBO JET
    • T-RECKS
    • OBSCURE ALT. MODE ONLY KNOWN TO X-BOB

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You just don't want to admit that the gun mode is cool. :P

Somewhere along the way, you must have become convinced that I hate G1 and anyone who likes it. If you posted this poll just to piss me off, you succeeded - but not for the reason you wanted. This is just annoying. I don't give a crap about TANK vs GUN or TRUKK vs MUNKY or any of that b/c I'm not threatened by TF series that I don't care for. I like the G1 Megatron toy - I wish I had one - but so what? I just hate the way that people try to force you to choose WHICH ONE IS THE TRUE MEGATRON or whatever when 1) it doesn't matter at all, and 2) it's all a matter of opinion anyway, and unless you're DLP, you should be okay with someone disagreeing with you about something.

You just don't want to admit that the gun mode is cool. :P

Somewhere along the way, you must have become convinced that I hate G1 and anyone who likes it. If you posted this poll just to piss me off, you succeeded - but not for the reason you wanted. This is just annoying. I don't give a crap about TANK vs GUN or TRUKK vs MUNKY or any of that b/c I'm not threatened by TF series that I don't care for. I like the G1 Megatron toy - I wish I had one - but so what? I just hate the way that people try to force you to choose WHICH ONE IS THE TRUE MEGATRON or whatever when 1) it doesn't matter at all, and 2) it's all a matter of opinion anyway, and unless you're DLP, you should be okay with someone disagreeing with you about something.

tank megatron PWNS j00

Archived