Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

are my transformers worth risking?

Recommended Posts

well It seems that i have hit a stump. This is my situation, I have a small room in the first place so packing over 100 transformers is quite hard. And i finally realized that i have reached my limit. But my only other option is to put some in another room in the house. this is where the risk comes in, my sister and her friends have a weird "fetish" with my transformers so im sure they would play with them and quite possibly break them. My only other option is to put my tf's in a box and display only a certain amount, which would kinda suck. What are your ideas?

  • Replies 24
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of my Tf's are also in boxes, I have little place to display them all so what I do is after a little while I exchange places so that they each get a little display time.

Just put some up. I have about half of my collection in boxes.  Once you get your own place you can have them take over the entire place.  ;)

  • Author

well i have one more option, i could move into a bigger room but i think my mom would be very mad and heartbroken since it is her reading/living room. so should i keep my room or risk my mom getting really mad but have a bigger room?

I'd just put some of them in boxes.  You can always get them back out later.

i have the same issue only not sister TF fetish i just box'em up and rotate every month or 2

i just stuffed my whole "shelf of shame" in a box.  it's probably going to a garage sale or i'll donate them.  it's almost all armada, so it's not worth much, but they might make some little kids happy or something.

I have almsot 400 TFs in my room. I keep most of them just insode storage-boxes, not on display. That way, they are safe from others, and close to you. You just need to be picky with which ones you keep on display. That's it.

I'd go with the 'display a certain ammount' and leave the rest in storage. Like the only stuff I have out in the open currently is my G1 reissues and my Alternators.

Like a bowel movement, your mom's anger shall also pass. Otherwise, with your "loving" family's habitual treatment of your TFs I'd recommend either putting the vintage/valuable/favorite figures into storage and displaying the few you're left with.

 

Other than that, I suggest you move out altogether if you can't trust your family not to screw with yo shiznit.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.