Who is that on the top of the screen?

Devil Mazinkaiser

yeah, they're gestalts. Same category as Omega Supreme, Fortress Maximus, Metroplex, Trypticon, and Scorponok

Gestalts referes to Combiners with a new personalaty(Unlike God Fire Convoy, Jet Convoy, or Omega Convoy)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh yeah. By the time they got to the next issue they had switched them to look like Sweeps. I forgot about that. Still, besides word of mouth, the comics never call him Scorponok. I wonder why the switch.

heh, yeah they're the new triple changers. They go from cities to ginormous robots to sweeps. Dan Jolley was teh only person to refer to him as Scorponok, but since he's the writer it's good enough for me. It was intended to be the Scorponok of that alternate timeline. And the switch was due to their budget. It was originally gonna be a six issue mini, with the future being a two-parter (with Scorponok) and an issue where it showed the Joes and Dinobots in earth's past. But alas, twas not meant to be. Woulda been better if they had left those in but hey, s*** happens.

• 10 months later...

on the the upper right image of this very board, there's a character that i can't place. he is from GI joe/TF's, that i know. looks like scorponok, but colors don't match. somebody help me.

MERGE'D

wow, that's quite amazing that two people ask themselves the same question around the same time.

yeah, they're gestalts. Same category as Omega Supreme, Fortress Maximus, Metroplex, Trypticon, and Scorponok

Gestalts referes to Combiners with a new personalaty(Unlike God Fire Convoy, Jet Convoy, or Omega Convoy)

correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't omega convoy get a merged personality? at least in RiD, not sure about CR.

Can you please post what skin you are using? I have no characters at the top of my screen.

Yeah, "DarkCornvoy" don't understand either. :wtf

:finger

Archived