Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Official Brag Topic

Recommended Posts

Energon Black unicron

is that a joke? :tfhuh

 

I've got Alt Tracks, an RID Scourge, and a right handed silverstreak.

 

Soon I'll have Reissue predaking (shipped today).

  • Replies 97
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Black BW TM2 Prowl (people say it's a rare variant, though I'm not so sure)

BW 'Blackwidow' (import) -rare by today's standards

TM2 Black Aracnhia

The WalMart Dinobots sans Grimlock and Swoop (damnation)

G1 Trailbreaker and Grimlock

ZoomZoom

Alternator Tracks

Bendy Nemesis Prime

Yellow Buildteam Giftset

Universe Nemesis Prime

 

-I consider Store Exclusives to be rare BTW.. -

G1:

 

Fortress Maximus (complete)

Optimus Prime

Ultra Magnus

SunStreaker

Menasor

Superion

Blitzwing

Starscream

Skywarp

Thrust

Jetfire

all dinos but Swoop.

 

I used to have the Red Bumblebee... sadly he's gone.

 

Don't think any of my Energon guys are rare.  I have all the combiners and both Dinobots. I have Wing Saber. Omega Sentinel.

MIB Grand Maximus

MIB Victory Sabre Giftset

Computron/Bruticus/Piranacon/Abominus Japanese Giftsets

Menasor Canadian Giftset

Superion/Devastator/Defensor American Giftsets

MIB Browning

MIB GoShooter

MISB Ironhide

MOSC Red Bumblebee

Diaclone:

Ravage

Lazerbeak

Seizan

 

G1:

Jetfire mint with box all paper stickers not apl.

Galvatron MiB

Menasor gift set complete

Shockwave complete

 

Others:

Tidalwave prototype

(more later)

*cool stuff*

 

G1:

Jetfire mint with box all paper stickers not apl.

 

*more cool stuff*

That reminds me, I've also got a Jetfire, almost complete.  Still need both pieces of forearm armor, and the gun clip.  He's in decent shape... tight & white... with some paint chipping though. :tdown  And no box or paperwork...  Not really on a level to brag about, I guess.  Eh... nevermind. :redface

here are my 2 cents

 

Takara TF G1 Reissue:

God Jinrai

Sixshot (MISB~)

 

BW TM (Japan):

Convoy vs. Megatron set

Rampage vs. Silverbolt set

         

BW TM2 (US)

Tigerhawk

 

BW Neo:

Black Lio Convoy (found in Japan~!)

 

World Smallest TF:

Ultra Magus

 

I think that's about covers it...

Mint (or near mint) in Box Complete:

Trypticon

Brave Max

Overlord

Metroplex

ML Crystal Convoy

Green Ariel

BWII Black Lioconvoy (Thanks A&O!)

D-16 Special Black/Brown Megs

Megaplex

G1 Victory Leo

Ghost Starscream

Botcon Tigatron

Botcon Arcee

 

Loose Complete

G1 Scorponok

G1 Omega Supreme

G1 Star Saber

Menasor/Stunticons

G1 Sunstreaker

E_Ultra Magnus

 

All the Alt sticker sets minus Wheeljacks. (I designed all of them EXCEPT for Wheeljack's)

Eh mines not really great but I'll post what I got, FWIW.

 

G1 Megatron, loose but complete and pre-rub version.

TFC Soundwave

Any Alternator up to Wheeljack that could be considered rare (Tracks and Meister).

Armada and Universe Nemesis Primes, if those are considered rare at all.

RiD Scourge

TM2 Megatron, one of his legs is broken though, still makes a nice display piece.

TM2 Blackarachnia, could be considered rare as she wasn't released in Canada, as far as I know.

TM2 Tigerhawk, saw it on someone elses list, don't know if it's rare but I'll throw it in here anyways.

MP-1 Convoy and MP-2 Ultra Magnus, not really rare but it's cool to have 'em both.

All are complete:

Rid Scourge

mp-01

alt tracks

g1 magnus, complete

tfc soundblaster

tm2 megs

super fire convoy

g1 ravage

bw megs

....not sure if any of these are really consider bragging worthy but meh.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.