Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ideas for possible Alternators

Recommended Posts

I'd hit it.. if they didn't use it for Autovolt.. :redface Nothing against AV either.. I just can't see them doing a deluxe and an Alt/BT of the same car. But they've done weirder stuff, so who knows.. :clap

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Views 49.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Check this out:

 

http://www.autoweek.com/news.cms?newsId=103629

 

Just the car Ive been waiting for! Even sweeter than the original, and thats not something I say about newer cars very often.  And remember, DCC has already approved 3 cars so far, so they aren't ones to stand in the way of alts. Screw the Scion, this'd make a worthy Blaster. Soundwave, too. If they can just work that pistol-grip shifter into the hidden weapon...

Pretty new, at least to someone like myself who doesnt spend much time online. Ive been trying to scam pics of that car for a while, those just showed up last Wed.  All I know is, my Jeep is paid off in a year. 5.7L Hemi Challenger is around $30K.  Multi-line discounts from my insurance agency? Check. Would an orange Challenger look good in the garage next to my yellow Jeep? You bet yer sweet ass!

I would love to see a new Challenger Alt. Of course I might just have to get one for my father-in-law then, he's got a mint '71 Challenger... orange too. He probably would never even bother taking out of the box though, lol.

metallic gray/silver... and charcol gray sections... would be nice for Cup... yah its not that stupic sr... whatever truck thing from chevy... but I just think he should get something oldschool yet kicka**!

that is all.

I've Already said Windcharger, for the Charger. I'd take Blaster as a Charger too.

 

*needs to pay attention* Challenger, same answers

isnt that C-Downshift?

 

Im just saying is all.....

I've Already said Windcharger, for the Charger. I'd take Blaster as a Charger too.

 

Charger, Scion - same difference

I've Already said Windcharger, for the Charger. I'd take Blaster as a Charger too.

 

Charger, Scion - same difference

 

Alternators Charger Blaster. Not BTA.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.