Here's a match-up for ya!

My Alt. Mode Sucks

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

even with dev being a drooling moron hed still whoop up on some bad actors and cheesy special effects no matter what advantages they had

Devastator would get stepped on, but would actually be tearing through the foot, up the leg towards the body, and crush the rangers inside their own Megazord. Then burst out "Alien" style from the Megazords chest.

:tftongue

even with dev being a drooling moron hed still whoop up on some bad actors and cheesy special effects no matter what advantages they had

DEVATATOR SMASH PUNY HELMET PEOPLE B-ACTOR.

DEVASTATOR WOULD NOT LOSE TO ANYTHING THAT HAD EVEN A REMOTELY HARD TIME FACING OFF AGAINST PUDGY PIG AND CHUNKY CHICKEN!!!!!!!!

Sorry to yell. Even with the size difference Devs would probably break one of Megazord's kneecaps before it could summon its sword from the sky, then tear the leg off and beat Megazord into submission with it. . .

. . . or is that too much like the "mecha-Shiva" opening of that one Venture Brothers? Either way, I'd love to hear the conversation with Zordon afterwards.

Zordon:

"Why did you lose, my Rangers?"

Rangers:

"We're sort of used to the monster standing at least 100 yards away and shooting at us while we flail wildly."

"Yeah, we had no idea someone would run up and actually hit us, and keep hitting us. We had no time to do the necessary hand jive to summon the sword out of the sky. Then they stepped on Tommy's flute and he cried like a little girl. Dragonzord immediately started wrecking Tokyo."

"By the way, Zordon, why do you live in a bong?"

DEVASTATOR WOULD NOT LOSE TO ANYTHING THAT HAD EVEN A REMOTELY HARD TIME FACING OFF AGAINST PUDGY PIG AND CHUNKY CHICKEN!!!!!!!!

Sorry to yell. Even with the size difference Devs would probably break one of Megazord's kneecaps before it could summon its sword from the sky, then tear the leg off and beat Megazord into submission with it. . .

. . . or is that too much like the "mecha-Shiva" opening of that one Venture Brothers? Either way, I'd love to hear the conversation with Zordon afterwards.

Zordon:

"Why did you lose, my Rangers?"

Rangers:

"We're sort of used to the monster standing at least 100 yards away and shooting at us while we flail wildly."

"Yeah, we had no idea someone would run up and actually hit us, and keep hitting us. We had no time to do the necessary hand jive to summon the sword out of the sky. Then they stepped on Tommy's flute and he cried like a little girl. Dragonzord immediately started wrecking Tokyo."

:tflaugh

Best stupid question evah! :thumb :tflaugh

Anyway, I think that old devs would have crushed the two legs before they even got to form the megazoid.

I mean it must take like 30 mins to get from half way across the earth to their little town, but I could be wrong.

Archived