Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Pre-transformers do you own?

Recommended Posts

Welcome the.overlord ! Good to see you made it!

 

Man, that is some list you have there. I am very gelous. Here's what I got:

 

 

GIG Italian Diaclones:

 

- Blue Honda City Turbo (Blue Skids with Yellow Stripe)

- Blue Honda City Turbo (Blue Skids with Red Stripe)

- Blue 4WD Hilux (Blue Trailbreaker)

- Fire Engine Long Ladder Type (Inferno)

- F-1 Ligier JS11 (Mirage)

- Lancia Stratos Turbo (Wheeljack)

- Truck Crane (Grapple)

- Corvette Stingray (Tracks)

- Robo Gun (Black Megatron)

- F-15 Jet Robo

- Dinosuar Robo (Snarl)

 

TAKARA Japanese Diaclones:

 

- New Counatch LP500S (Red Sideswipe)

- F-1 Ligier JS11 (Mirage)

- Dinosuar Robo (Grimlock)

- Dinosuar Robo (Slag)

- Machine Dragon

 

Kronoform / Takara USA:

 

Dia-Attacker

Multiforce 14 (Gatsblocker)

Protectron (Dia-Train)

Togor (Buffalo)

Modulator

Gold Robot Watch

Silver Car Watch

 

Diakron:

 

Diakron DK-1 (Red Sunstreaker)

Diakron Multifirce 14

 

Convertors:

 

Grandstand Alphatron

 

And a few more I can't remember right now...

  • Replies 72
  • Views 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Wheel-Jack,

 

thanx for the welcome! :thumb

 

It's not easy to find fellow Diaclone collectors and especially those TF fans that really find real value in Diaclones themselves. I do not know why the market doesn't command a higher price for most Diaclones (this is not true for all of them though!).

 

It took me approx. 7 years to gather all of these together and eventually I'll make a website.

 

If you have any questions on anything, please let me know!

 

I'm always looking for a good source for buying Diaclones but lately it looks like many sources have been dried up (besides the usual Ebay marketplace).

 

Take care and it was great talking to you!

 

the.overlord

I have two GIG diaclones.

 

Jazz and Smokescreen

this is what i have , but its only the begining, if any one is selling lmk

thanx zap

 

- Red Countach LP500S (Red Sunstreaker) W/ box ,2 fist,2 shoulder lunchers, 3 missles, 1black plate ,1 driver ***need insert**

 

- Black Onebox Cherry Vanette (Black Ironhide) W/ 1 red peg,1 gun, 3 missles,1 driver ***need box and insert***

 

- F-1 Ligier JS11 (Mirage) Only box and insert***need it all**

 

and 2 drivers

Hey Guys,

 

enjoy!

 

Take care!

 

the.overlord

post-31-1082216790.jpg

That's an amazing collection, Overlord! :eek

 

My Diaclone collection currently comprises a MIMB Slag (who'd never been removed from the styrene or had the stickers applied when I got him, although he's since mysteriously lost part of the chrome on one foot), and a boxed Diaclone Swoop. I did have a Diaclone Shrapnel at one point, but sold him on, which I regret slightly now.

 

I've actually been idly kicking around the idea of getting more into Diaclones lately, since G1 seems to be getting a bit passe, with all the reissues.

The proof is in the pudding. All hail the Overlord!!

I've got a red Diaclone tracks. got him when I was ... I think 3 years old. I had an uncle who did a lot of traveling, and he always gave us the coolest toys on b-day and christmas.

 

Oh, almost forgot... I also have diaclone buffalo. he's not a tf, but he was cool back in the day.

I just threw up in my mouth after seeing that collection Overlord...

 

that's an amazing collection......any estimates on what that worth???

 

/just curious

I just threw up in my mouth after seeing that collection Overlord...

 

that's an amazing collection......any estimates on what that worth???

 

/just curious

 

Hi axis_of_eagle,

 

it took me about 7 years to gather up all of these. I'd give it a ball park (rough) estimate of $7000.00.....

 

....it's not so much the value to the toys itself but the time and effort it took me to find them all......that value (pricewise) is much more than the price above!!

 

Take care!

 

the.overlord

 

;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.