Ohio Sightings

mflinn

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Cleveland area is dry as a bone for most new TFs... no problems w/ the latest Alternators (Prowl, Skids, Sunstreaker, Tracks, Ricochet, Rollbar) and the remnants of Wave 1 of BW Anniversary though.  Here's the even remotely notable new stuff:

Latest Mini-Con wave 2-packs: almost every Target and WM

Latest Cyb Deluxes (Excellion and Override GTS): Aurora WM

BW Anniversary Wave 2: Aurora WM and Parmatown TRU

Latest Cyb Ultras (Sky Shadow): Strongsville Target

Latest(?) Cyb Voyagers (Dark Crumplezone, Cyb Defense Scattorshot, Soundwave?): Strongsville and Brooklyn WM

NO SOUNDWAVES ANYWHERE!!

The TF Gods have smiled upon me!!  I found not 1, but 2 Soundwaves at the Wal-Mart on Mayfield Rd. in Mayfield Hts!!  There's now of course only 1 left, as are his casemates, CD Scattorshot and Dark Crumplezone.  Nothing else of note, but who cares??!!  This bot is freakin' awesome!!

Just a heads up everyone.  I just got back from a late starting long ass toy hunt and I met with some limeted success.  The target in middle town had cannonball(red alert pirate deco) and skywarp(thundercrack head repaint)

they only had one of each so i snatched 'em up but so you know kids know to keep looking for 'em

also for the love of god can someone point me in the direction of alt prime and soundwave.  I still havent found those two.

Just a heads up everyone.  I just got back from a late starting long ass toy hunt and I met with some limeted success.  The target in middle town had cannonball(red alert pirate deco) and skywarp(thundercrack head repaint)

they only had one of each so i snatched 'em up but so you know kids know to keep looking for 'em

also for the love of god can someone point me in the direction of alt prime and soundwave.  I still havent found those two.

::Dances with Alt Prime and waves it in Rat's face:: 

He is pretty. :tftongue

Your a real douche man. 

I think that I'll just keep your masterforce DVD set I just got done burning for you :wtf

eh? what about your alt prime now smart guy :tftounge

Your a real douche man. 

I think that I'll just keep your masterforce DVD set I just got done burning for you :wtf

eh? what about your alt prime now smart guy :tftounge

Thanks you and he is still cool. 

Can't help w/ Alt Prime - at least not until I find him for myself!

As for Soundwave, there are probably still 1 or 2 of him at the Mayfield Hts. Wal-Mart and probably the Aurora Wal-Mart too - I saw him in a cart of re-shop waiting to be put back on shelves there.  Haven't seen him anywhere else.  If I have to look at one more Mudflap clogging shelves though, I'm gonna puke.

Where did you score Alt Prime, Wonko??  :wave

Today i finshed my last final for this semster at college today. To reward myself I went out for a quick little toy hunt down in the dayton mall naborhood, and very successful hunt it was.

My first stop was TRU and I found sitting on the shelf not 1 but 2 Soundwaves. (sorry to the person who called before I got there you should have had them hold 'em) I picked both of them one me, and another for a buddy of mine.

I then went to target. while they didnt have anything i dont already have. TF wise  They did have a wingsaber, skyshadow. As well as pirates of the carribian 2 toys, and a new spiderman and friends toy that my better half wanted.

the last stop down there was Walmart, they had 2 shortrounds, and 2 repugnus's.  I got 1 of each so that leaves one for the lucky person who wants them. 

happy hunting...alt prime your all I'm hunting for now so your next baby

Toy Sightings for Sat. 5/13/06

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG Toy Sighting(s)

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

YTCG-T_S_PIC1For5-13-06.jpg

#1.) Invincible Fortress Structure Deck

Available at:

Target

3369 Princeton Rd

Hamilton, OH 45011

Archived