Ohio Sightings

mflinn

Finally spotted the new Basics here in columbus today at the W. Broad St Target. They must of got to cases in. Must of had just got stocked also because all where there, none missing. Though i did pick up the A3 and A4.

BTW i dont know if this is old news but the A3 and A4 are only in this assortment. Next assortment will include all 4 limbs for Bruticus, the other 2 for Devastator and the 2 orginal jets A1 and A2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

went to TAF yestiday and he has ROBOTMASTERS (finally) he had OP and BW Megs for 18 bucks, and all the repaints of course, no screamer or primal i am afraid, but still a great start he also had vector prime galxay convoy and master megs, (megs and convoy were 70 bucks *waiting on cybertron*) he also had all the alts save ravage if you need them

went to TAF yestiday and he has ROBOTMASTERS (finally) he had OP and BW Megs for 18 bucks, and all the repaints of course, no screamer or primal i am afraid, but still a great start he also had  vector prime galxay convoy and master megs,  (megs and convoy were 70 bucks *waiting on cybertron*) he also had all the alts save ravage if you need them

smithsquared, what is TAF? Did you happen to see a Alts Tracks?

Don't know if this is new, but I saw Energon Swoop and Grimlock, Alpha Quintesson, Six Shot and Wing Saber at the Washington Court House Walmart. They also had the Alts Battle Ravage, Grimlock, Swindle and Meister. I don't think many collectors visit this store because there was a ton of new toys.

OT, if anyone collects Star Wars they had the Titanium mini ships and the new Unleashed (IG-88, Aurra, and Stormtrooper).

Don't know if this is new, but I saw Energon Swoop and Grimlock, Alpha Quintesson, Six Shot and Wing Saber at the Washington Court House Walmart. They also had the Alts Battle Ravage, Grimlock, Swindle and Meister. I don't think many collectors visit this store because there was a ton of new toys.

I picked up the Alpha Q and also got the repaint Starscream. They had Roadblock aswell. The 3 Omega Sentinals are still there too.

smithsquared, what is TAF? Did you happen to see a Alts Tracks?

I'm not smithsquared, but TAF is an import toy store in downtown dayton, on sinclair st. the name stands for Transformers action figures. Its a great place, the last time i was down there they did have a few. mind you its been about a month sence I'ev been there.

I'm not smithsquared, but TAF is an import toy store in downtown dayton, on sinclair st. the name stands for Transformers action figures. Its a great place, the last time i was down there they did have a few. mind you its been about a month sence I'ev been there.

Thanks for the info The Rat... I'll probably try to check them out sometime as my quest for Alts Tracks seems grim.

For those of you finding Alts Battle Ravage, has anyone found him in a good box? The only ones I have seen are all crushed. BTW, Target in Beavercreek has 1 windcharger and battle ravage with beat up boxes.

Thanks for the info The Rat... I'll probably try to check them out sometime as my quest for Alts Tracks seems grim.

For those of you finding Alts Battle Ravage, has anyone found him in a good box? The only ones I have seen are all crushed. BTW, Target in Beavercreek has 1 windcharger and battle ravage with beat up boxes.

he has an alt tracks as of last night

Looks like new Energon is starting to filter into Cleveland-area WalMarts finally... I picked up Windrazor, Energon Starscream, and Roadblock the other day finally! Got the last one of each though, so who knows when more will show up. I keep thinking (wrongly) that my closest WM will restock soon - their total TF inventory is 3 Omega Supremes. No other Energon, no Alternators, and no Universe.

Looking for Alpha-Q (regular price) - Not wanting to pay $30 for him @ TAF if they have him

Edit - Starscream & Roadblock wanted as well

Also looking for Basics Combiner limbs Last of Devastator & Bruticus

No signs of Universe waves in our area yet?

Only went to New Target, & BC Target (BR & Windcharger are still there BTW) - worth getting if you don't want the boxes.....

Archived