Ohio Sightings

mflinn

BiaB two packs on clearance +extra 50% off today = $4 for ultra magnus vs treadshot? hurry Harshman Meijer only (pretty sure)

I got Ransack vs Smokescreen pack on base @ twice that much (already opened it) = no return

Anyways

TFA is awesome

no more Dinobot Two packs

1x Wingsabre

no cybertron yet

1x Mega Zark (A Mega Redeco)

1x Sentinel Maximus

Rumor has it TRU Combiner Box sets are comming to US as well...so might not be worth hunting for them individually....

Just FYI...

$30 for newest DLX = ouch but worth it...specially since I think this is only wave for Dinos...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feilds Ertle Wal-Mart has 1 Meister and Target had 3. I also went to Springdale. Target had 1 Alt Windcharger (I got it), 1 Swindle, and 1 Meister. Wal-Mart also had 1 Windcharger (it's still there), 1 Swindle, and 1 Meister. I got the only Barricade that they had too.

Washington Courtehouse Wal-Mart has 1 Windcharger, 1 Swindle, and 1 Meister.

What hours is the TFA shop open?

cool "toy zombie" MUST GET WINDCHARGER "/toy zombie"

anyway tuesday thrue friday noon to 7, and saturday noon to 5

they are closed on sundays and mondays

I'm going down on wednesday afternoon with a few of my buddys who went with the the TF con last summer :tftongue

I may pick up another Tracks if I see him - looks like he was only in 1 wave, whereas Meister made it into 2. Nice move, Hasbro.

I would guess Windcharger would be in the next wave, probably w/ Shockwave and Wheeljack.

intresting how Tracks only made it in one wave...seems fairly limited released wave as well...

Well WPAFB hasn't got past wave 3 yet (so maybe I can pick up another one when they get there) I plan on getting one of each MISB as well

Archived