Ohio Sightings

mflinn

Another day, another update.

Wal-Mart in Mentor has Omega Supreme and Silverstreak. Wal-Mart @ Great Northern has the role play weapons. Wal-Mart in Strongsville has Omega Supreme. Still nothing @ Parmatown Wal-Mart... I'm basically giving up on them; no restock for over 10 weeks.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 4+ Arcees they had @ Meijer harshman are now eaten and they are down to one insecticion, still have the Whirl

And whoever wants that Optimus Primal he is still there (I am sure he will go on clearance sometime soon)

No signs of anything else new @ all...

Any further sightings of Dead End?

I am going to go hunting for a Nemisis Prime I will report findings.

Jokes about which store to find it @ Meijer Harshman road maybe? How about Khols.

Target Exclusives are the ones I have the best luck with!!!!!

Any news on what BiaB Walgreens is getting (Keeps on bugging ppl about it maybe I should add it to my signature or something...)

New TF Store

So I went to TAF (Transformers Action Figures) on st Clair in downtown dayton. It is in the st clair lofts south of the main library.

This guy carries anything transformers as well as some Joe and MOTU, robotech, you know the same stuff you would see at BBTS and the like.

As stated in the post I bought microman kicker (for the sword) and will probably order WST from him

I am not much of a Takara boy, but if you are you may wanna check this guy out (no robotmasters yet btw)

Hey guys is anyone still obessing over getting alt deadend, hound, or silverstreak??? I highly reccomend, going to the huber hts wallmart. when i was in there this afternoon. They had at least 8 hounds 3 deadends(not counting the one I got) and 4 silver streaks.

Also just about everywhere now has Omega, but the Target by the fairfield mall has Omega, in the 'powerlinks battles' box. Its lot sooner then i expeceted to see a powerlinks box, but they had 2 of them.

anyway I'm yammering, happy hunting :thumb

Hey guys is anyone still obessing over getting alt deadend, hound, or silverstreak??? I highly reccomend, going to the huber hts wallmart. when i was in there this afternoon. They had at least 8 hounds 3 deadends(not counting the one I got) and 4 silver streaks.

Also just about everywhere now has Omega, but the Target by the fairfield mall has Omega, in the 'powerlinks battles' box. Its lot sooner then i expeceted to see a powerlinks box, but they had 2 of them.

anyway I'm yammering, happy hunting :thumb

Thanks for the 411. Might want to try Target Accross the way too...

They seem to get stuff early.

The Target on Monroe St. here has 3 Omega Supremes, one in the original packaging, two in the new "powerlinx battles" box. They also had what looked like a HUGE Hasbro shipment out on the floor, I'm guessing they're finally restocking. The Meijer in Maumee was doing a reset of the boys isle, hopefully also getting ready for a restock. Other than the aforementioned Omegas, the only newer figure we've seen here is Energon Demolishor. :redface

I hope you southern Ohioans realize how lucky you are. Still nothing new up here besides the Alt Silverstreaks I spotted last weekend.

However, Parmatown Wal-Mart had its audit tags up, so I think now that the reset and the inventory audit are done we'll be seeing new stock real soon. Let's hope!! :thumb

Update on Walmart in HH...

All Deadends on shelves are gone, grabbed the last one (Target didn't have it first for Once) The lady on the floor working on the toy isle had hidden it away and she asked if that was what I was looking for! = SWEET!

3 Hounds, 3 Silverstreaks were immediately seen (the top of the isle further down (Away from the TF's) is where SS is...you might find a Deadend in there if you try hard enuff but of the 16 Alts up there I saw all but three boxes (check the lower left side the only three boxes I didn't look at cause I was in a hurry)

Archived