AutobotMaximal's Collection

AutobotMaximal

That's a sweet collection Maximal! I don't come close to what you have, I found the bedsheets that you have in a thrift store for about a buck, you never know when you might find something good there. :tflaugh I used to have a soundwave towell but my mom lost it. :tfsad

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*drools*

jearous...

How many is that? You make my collection seem minute.

Nice. I wish i could display like that.

I'm gonna be able to once I get my own place. I'm going to make a TF shrine. But holy sh!t man. Do you know somebody who works at Hasbro. Or did you just have mad amounts of money to spend. OR did your parents spoil you terribly. My parents want me to cut my TF spending down to one TF a month. That's including getting them by trading here, or purchasing them in stores on online. I told them that they're crazy to say that and that it wasn't going to happen. But I can understand, since I only make six bucks and hour, and only work four hours a week, and half of my paycheck goes to my savings account. I tried asking my supervisor for extra hours, but I'm thinking of getting a second part time job. That'll mean more weekly money, and thusly more TFs, and faster too.

hahahahahahaha

Beast Machines... I lack that stupid Target exclusive Magmatron to be complete

I got him.

ahahahahahahaha

IN YOUR FACE, C.

Hahahahaha

Not my fault. I was stationed in Maryland when it came out and although I checked Target regularly, I never saw it.

Archived