Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which G1 Mirage is better

Which is the better variation of G1 Mirage 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Which is the better variation of G1 Mirage

    • Toy
      18%
      4
    • Cartoon
      45%
      10
    • Both
      36%
      8

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

I personally like the cartoon variation better, it doesn't look as funky as the head on the toy does. That's why I want to get the RM Mirage, it looks a little closer to the cartoon variant than the actual G1 toy. Not to mention it's taller and more articulated :tfgrin

Both.

 

Why?

 

The cartoon was an attempt to make a simplified version of the toy's bot mode that:

 

a ) Could be easily repeated for frame after frame after frame

 

and

 

b ) Was actually posable.

I liked both...Mirage was just classy as a G1 toy, not sure exactly why, but I look at him and I think "nice and classy". He just loosk good to me. And his cartoon version rocked a lot o' socks.

I liked both...Mirage was just classy as a G1 toy, not sure exactly why, but I look at him and I think "nice and classy". He just loosk good to me. And his cartoon version rocked a lot o' socks.

:pfx

I like the toy (one of my childhood favorites next to Sideswipe) but I did like the cartoon version alot. I especially enjoyed when they animated the Autobot cars in robot mode as extra tall. The Dinobots were theated to this effect to and it really helped us see them as very large bots... not 4-6 inch toys.

I like the look of the toy better then his catroon self. He's great looking in both ways, but the toy is... Well... Classy.

 

/Now reissue the damn thing already.

I like the look of the toy better then his catroon self. He's great looking in both ways, but the toy is... Well... Classy.

:pfx

 

The toy was great. Great as a car and great as a bot. (Only his feet were a bit...weird.)

I was deffinitly up for the cartoon version. Never owned the original toy. wish I did though.

I like the cartoon/RM version. Seems to display more emotion or something.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.