Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ToyObsesed.com Ripped Me Off!

Recommended Posts

I never order my bots from dealers like this because it's possible I'll get screwed in the end. Plus, half the fun in collecting TF's is the hunt.

It always makes me very sad to see this happen to another retailer. So many times things like this can be so easily avoided.

 

It hurts even more when something like this happens in Canada. All I can say is don't judge all Canadians from one bad misshap. You should be able to get your money back through your credit card company with very little problem. Contact them and have the charge questioned. They will contact Toyobsesed themselves to see what is going on.

 

Spencer.

It's becoming harder & harder to support the online toystore community. Granted, there are many class act outfits out there, BBTS, A3U, etc...but there are many shady ones as well. I won't mention any names, as I haven't had the misfortune of experiencing a bad transaction (yet). Then again, I only stick with shops that I've had numerous good experiences with...and that is very few.

It's becoming harder & harder to support the online toystore community. Granted, there are many class act outfits out there, BBTS, A3U, etc...but there are many shady ones as well. I won't mention any names, as I haven't had the misfortune of experiencing a bad transaction (yet). Then again, I only stick with shops that I've had numerous good experiences with...and that is very few.

Sad but true

That would be $70 in CAD, not in US funds. At today's exchange that would be $53 or so in US funds. Please remember, all the prices on the site are in CANADIAN funds, not US. We are working on making it easier for Americans to see the difference in prices.

 

Spencer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.