Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ToyObsesed.com Ripped Me Off!

Recommended Posts

I've emailed them numerous times and hey wont reply. I placed my order on 10/21/04 and so far I've got Jack and crap....and Jack left town. What can I do, I've been Charged for it. Has anyone else got cornholed by them. Is there anyway to get a refund?

Did you use a Credit Card? If so, contact them right away. Let them know about the charge and the fact that the products weren't sent, etc..

 

They can reverse the charge and they will also go after the site. Cause that's illegal.

:tdown :tdown Yeah, I had problems with Toy Obsessed, I emailed them a few times and No response. I did get my stuff eventually, and I wrote them to tell them how disapointed I was with my business with them. But Again, No response. I've bought from them 2 times, one time, damged boxes on my Takara reissues, and second time took forever to get to me. They don't give a flying Crap.

Worst Customer Service Ever.

i was really considering ordering from them... now i know not too.. thanks! i hope everything works out... how much did he charge u?

Action HQ ripped me off like last summer, well not me but my fiance. She ordered RM Prime and Starscream, and charged her, and then never sent the products. She wrote them about it and they gave an excuse that they sent 'em and that they must be lost in shipping. Currently my Fiance is contact with her credit company about the whole thing.

 

So Action HQ...another bad store NOT to deal with. Unless you like to be charged and not get your items.

I never bought from Toysobessed because of they way they handled my questions.

 

A little more than a year ago I really wanted AAOP and they were the only on-line store I could find who still had one. For the very nice price of $ 70. The only method of international shipping they had was priority air mail, whcih was $ 55. Since I'm never really in a hurry I always ask if the items can be shipped by surface (would cost about $ 25). Almost every on-line store I ask is willing to do so. Not them. That e-mail they replied to, not the next: I saw shortly after that another store who didn't have anyone left, but was expecting one soon...for about $ 35. Toysobsessed claims to have a policy that they will lower their price if you can get the item cheaper. They never ever responded to my e-mail informing them I'd seen a cheaper one.

 

I ended up buying on e-bay, which was cheaper. Looking at their regular prices, I thing they're too expensive.

 

 

As said by others: if you paid using a credit-card, contact the company.

 

(Don't forget to copy this complaint to shoppertron so others know about it..)

can't u sue them for this???

I stick with BBTS. Never had a problem with them, and their customer service is great. Joel also e-mails you back pretty quickly (end of day usually) on any questions you might have too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.