Washington State

Soundgear

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't pick the swerve up as I grabbed mine from TRU yesterday afternoon.  I did move it to the bottom shelf by the Turtles toys :)

Well hopefully its there tomorrow as I went today and didn't see it. Hopefully its behind them as I didn't move anything around, I was looking for plain sight :redface

After reading C.Megatrons bio, I'm glad to see the Cybertron IS a continuation of Energon.

Good to hear your finding swerves, maybe I'll find one soon.  When you've found them, have they been with the strange Swindle/2 Grimlock/swerve assortment?  If anyone wants to trade a swerve for a wheeljack or shockblast, let me know.

P

I didn't pick the swerve up as I grabbed mine from TRU yesterday afternoon.  I did move it to the bottom shelf by the Turtles toys :)

Well hopefully its there tomorrow as I went today and didn't see it. Hopefully its behind them as I didn't move anything around, I was looking for plain sight :redface

After reading C.Megatrons bio, I'm glad to see the Cybertron IS a continuation of Energon.

Cybertron found in:

Bellingham's TRU!!!!!!!!

there was no star's cream though.....poopy

had alot of deluxe figs, and next size up, and a few OP's and Megs....the store clerk said they still had a few more boxes to open.......whew heart attack

I clled a few TRU's in the area about Supreme StarScream.  I gave the people in Lynnwood the UPC for it, and they said the closest store (in the US) that has it is in California.  They do expect to get it though.

Anyhow the Scout class figs are out at TRU in Bellevue, Everett and Lynnwood.

Archived