Washington State

Soundgear

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Local TRU's is to be getting 8 in tomorrow (I will be there when the doors open)

Target has slow, but have been getting new ones (I, myself just picked up Swindle and Battle Ravage). I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Windcharger....... I already have a BT (blue) Tracks but could use a new one to sticker!

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

To note, that's 2 Grimlocks that I have found, 2 Swindles, 1 Meister & 1 Battle Ravage.

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do you know? My TRU keeps telling me they don't know when they will get stuff & to come back the day after a truck makes its delivery to see whats in.

I asked, they checked, scanned alternator, computer said 8 coming in on sunday truck @ 8 am, I looked at the screen too.

This past weekend I bought all the new aerialbots (or whatever they're called) at Wal-Mart in Marysville, they've seem to have had them for awhile and still have a whole lot more.

Then tonight I found the new Starscream at Target in Everett, only one and I bought it.

They also have Roadblock, I think that's his name, I left him on the shelf.

Well they're now coming...and even my local Wal-Mart is getting them now :clap

Tonight at local Target they had 2 ea of the new Universe figs (Cheetor, Frostbite and Longhorn), I bought 1 of each. No energon though.

With such good, I decided to let it ride, and ride I did on over to Wal-Mart.

There I found all 3 of the main energon combiners (Steamhammer, Barricade and Stormjet). There were a couple of Barricades (got myself one since I alread have the other two).

While there I picked up a 2 two packs of energon powerlinks figs.

I ended up buying two of the same packs :wtf Went to Cust Serv. to return one, 3 people ahead of me someone was returning new energon figs, one was new Starscream :eek (see endcap) the others were Roadblock and Cheetor. So I bought all three.

Yeah it looks like each local target here has gotten two of cheetor, longhorn and frostbite.

I hid a energon strarscream in the Lynnwood Target behind some dolls, thought I'd offer him up to somebody.

Now only if we can get the rest of the Constructicons and Bruticus.

Still no Grimlocks and Swoops. I even went as far as Lake Stevens. Lots of Alts showing up though. Might try Burlington/Mt. Vernon soon.

Archived