Washington State

Soundgear

Has anyone found a ML Doom, ML Silver Surfer, ML Bucky, or ML Marvel Girl?

Everett Wal-Mart @ 11 PM 12-29-2007

Allspark Battles pack

I picked up Nightwatch Optimus Prime vs. Stealth Starscream, Rescue Ratchet vs. Decepticon Brawl, Cliffjumper vs. Recon Barricade, Ironhide vs. Desert Blackout, and Ironhide vs. Bonecrusher @ 6.88 each.

There were still one of each left as well as an extra Nightwatch Optimus Prime vs. Stealth Starscream

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Call me slow, but I never saw an MP-SS (because I wasn't watching the thread when you guys saw him at Everett Wal-Mart). Anyone see him lately or have an extra?

Anyone seen any transformers of note anywhere? Thankfully I ran into the last few Robot Heroes I needed at Everett TRU, but the only other thing they had was really a single Deluxe movie Barricade. The wall was otherwise completely empty. This is what I've been running into at nearly every store in the area.

While I'm sure Christmas is to thank for this phenomenon, what are any of these stores doing to have some sort of stock on hand?

I guess I'm probably done with Hasbro TFs until Animated figures finally come out in the summer. Until then it's imports, Masterpiece Starscream if I can find him, and Robot Heroes...

Masterpiece Starscream isn't completely gone from Washington State!

I found an entire case of Masterpiece Starscreams at the Bonney Lake Walmart today. It took me two weeks of searching, but it was worth it. Three come in a case, and I bought all three. Yesterday, they said they had 6 of them. So, three more might still be available.

Ask for Jessica in Toys, and tell her to check the back room. The case of Masterpiece Starscreams was in the back and not on the shelves.

I paid $30 a piece, so, $90 or so for all three.

screamer1.jpg

screamer2.jpg

receipt.jpg

Good luck!

Cool, cause I live nowhere near Bonnie Lake, and I still really want a MP Screamer.

Everett TRU had 1 Deluxe Camshaft and 1 Deluxe (ah crap I can't remember his name...sector seven buggy...um...) anyways I bought that guy. I left Camshaft behind.

Everett WM had a few Arcees and repaint Barricades.

Have yet to see CliffJumper.

And I'm really f'cking pissed about people now finding WMMP-SS for $30. I know I have mine now but f'ck!

Where are people finding him? I still don't have Masterpiece SS. I cry about it.

Archived