Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NEW Buzzworthy bumblebee Origins bumblebee and Worlds collide 4pk sighted in wade Hampton greer SC

Recommended Posts

It appears my toy hunt for slag wasn't as fruitful but doesn't mean i didn't find *Something* 

I sighted a bunch of Deluxe Origin's Bee's and 3 of that worlds collide set at the Target in  Wade Hampton Greer SC! 

See the Images below and happy hunting fellow SC collector's! 

PXL_20210821_210638691.MP.jpg

PXL_20210821_210646506.MP.jpg

I am amazed they are still out there. These things have been selling out instantly.

My store said they would have them on August 4th. They got every other new Buzzworthy release except for this one. Now I have no idea when they'll show up. And they haven't hit the website yet. I keep refreshing the page but nothing yet.  I remember the Skywarp/Thundercracker 2-pack kept going in & out of stock constantly. I was playing a video game on a Sunday afternoon & decided to refresh the page & it said ADD FOR SHIPPING. Then it went out of stock right after I ordered mine.  It just kept randomly going in & out of stock.   I despise Target & I'm really not looking forward to going through that crap again.  I dread this time of year. I have always hated August because it's usually the hottest month & now this is my 2nd reason to hate August.

I have tons of the Origin Bumblebees around me, but I haven’t seen any of the Worlds Collide packs. All I wanted was a Fangry. Just 1 Fangry.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.