Autobot Gavatron

orionpacks

I've been watching Season 3 aprt 2 on DVD and I noticed that Galvatron has fired a Scourge, Cyclonus, Swindle and many other Decepticons several times. He has also punched, hit, and kicked them. He was even bold enough to slap Predaking in the back of the head.

After seeing all this I could on conclude the he was secretly 'in' with the Autobots. This is the real reason the autobots were able to survive. Had Rodimus Prime ever been faced with a real threat like Megatron, not even with Ultra Magnus and Kup by his side, the Autobots would have fallen like a house of cards.

Need proof? Notice how when the going got really tough They had to resurrect the true Autobot leader...OPtimus Prime. True even Prime had to consult the Matrix from time to time but even when face with the threat of Unicron he wasn't running around hiking up his skirt trying to do a Lazarus on Alpha Trion. :tflaugh

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prior to the fall of Unicron, Galvatron was invincible, limited only by the sheer will of Unicron. After the events of the movie, Galvatron's cerebral circuitry became severely damaged, making him a deranged psychotic Decepticon leader.

Interesting, so in theory IF Unicron were to be reassembled, Galvatron would become stable and stronger once more? I always thought there was a link between the two, but how come none Cyclonus, Scourge and the Sweeps did not experience the same insanity?

I think the plasma bath screwed up Galvatron's brain! Thats why despite the fact that the bath alledgedly made him stronger, he destroyed the planet.

Archived