Toy Fair 2020 - Transformers Earthrise Preview Reveals Featuring Arcee, Fasttrack, Scorponok And More

ExVee

5 hours ago, BaCon said:

I like this Arcee better than the MP.

That Sky Lynx base mode is great!

Toy%20Fair%202020%20-%20Transformers%20E

Yeah that base mode looks real good. Super excited to get Scorponok and have him displayed next to Omega.

This morning we've got even more looks at upcoming Transformers reveals for Toy Fair 2020, straight from Hasbro's own media resources website. Seen here for the first time are the new Earthrise versions of Deluxe Smokescreen, Voyager Megatron, Modulator Airwave, Micromaster Astro Squad, Race Track Patrol, and Battlemaster Doublecrosser.

Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now

Toy%20Fair%202020%20-%20Transformers%20E

Some thoughts:

Megatron: missed opportunity! He is siege Megs with new parts, color placement, tooling, and head. I was hoping for a different alt mode at least; jet maybe or homage to Armada/Energon. Too bad. If his articulation was better than siege, I would upgrade.

Doubledealer: a little hollow on the legs but nice overall. I am glad they seem to be steering away from a blitzwing pre-mold; not sure if we'll get WFC blitzwing now.

All the base mode bots look swell and I dig the two headed battlemaster; the battlemasters are awesome for the effects parts alone.

Scorponok, I really wanted to pass on him because I don't have space for titans but he looks so good! Can't wait to see more pics of all of these.

I hope earthrise brings us forward in transformers; the decrease in articulation on some of these is a bit of a let-down