Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The new upgrades

Recommended Posts

its all about the money for these people, rabid fans of the show will go out and buy the figures as long as they are in the show, so they fit them in however they can, even if it means changing a decent character's form into a stupid form

  • Replies 21
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its all about the money for these people, rabid fans of the show will go out and buy the figures as long as they are in the show, so they fit them in however they can, even if it means changing a decent character's form into a stupid form

Are you saying Cyclonus had good or decent alt mode? :redface

its all about the money for these people, rabid fans of the show will go out and buy the figures as long as they are in the show, so they fit them in however they can, even if it means changing a decent character's form into a stupid form

That is totally correct. Keep fans happy and make more money.

Um. . . How has nostalgia ALREADY set in for Cyclonus' toy?

 

The thing wasn't that great, people.

Um. . . How has nostalgia ALREADY set in for Cyclonus' toy?

 

The thing wasn't that great, people.

not really, but the choice does seem a bit odd. I would have thought "jet" or maybe even bulkhead would have been better upgrades. but, what are you going to do

true...going from chopper to snowmobile...kind of limites ones mobility...

It helps that Cyclonus was a physics-free chopper.

 

He flew in space, damnit!

 

Anyway, real helicopters are surprisingly limited. Not only are they relatively slow, they can't operate at high altitudes or in icy air.

 

A "snowcat", on the other hand, can handle any terrain on Earth or otherwise. Sounds pretty good to me.

Cyclonus' toy was so stupid...the head is so weird. I mean, I still bought it, so maybe I shouldn't be talking like its as bad as, say, the upcoming Omega Supreme (which is total crapola) but its really weird looking. Snow Cat, on the other hand, is a cool figure. I don't have it yet, but I want it. So I don't know what you guys' points are about ruining a character or whatever you're trying to say.

 

P.S. I LOVE the Armada Demolishor figure. It's my favorite from Armada besides Unicron.

WOW I was confused. Snowcat is demolisher? That is very weird in my opinion. I am noy saying I like him but I mean a helicopter to that. As for demolisher I think he is anupgrade he is cool :thumb I think that cycloynus should not be punished. He went bak to megatron as soon as possible. Demolisher was a traitor in a way. If they get punished then why doesn't tidal wave? It is nice to know I will be spectating I am very intrested. FOr I was eating out and we stayed later. Forcing me to miss megatrons return. Does anyone have the episiode on tape. Like you gotit off a site but nothing illeagil :tflaugh

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.