The new upgrades

Lord Unicron

Ok Cyclonus and Demolisher new upgrades are downgrades to punish them as well as keep them in line. They both joined the Autobots after Megatron was killed.

So he did this to remind them who is boss. Any idea on this? Also why did Cyclonus change his name??

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know, man. WHY they made Cyclonus into Snowcat, I have no idea. But I don't like it. Course I haven't seen Snowcat yet, so I'll reserve final judgement until he makes the change in the show.

You're overlooking the *real* reason they're not new characters. The last time Hasbro tried to get rid of an old cast and bring in a new one, it was a collosal, critical failure (TF:TM). People were up in arms over the deaths of their beloved robots, and it was the begining of the end for Generation One. They learned their lesson. Of course they're not gonna do that again. So now they get to keep the kids happy (by keeping the same characters), AND sell a second wave of toys.

You're overlooking the *real* reason they're not new characters. The last time Hasbro tried to get rid of an old cast and bring in a new one, it was a collosal, critical failure (TF:TM). People were up in arms over the deaths of their beloved robots, and it was the begining of the end for Generation One. They learned their lesson. Of course they're not gonna do that again. So now they get to keep the kids happy (by keeping the same characters), AND sell a second wave of toys.

Good point :thumb

Japan didn't get the movie tell later and that's why G1 survived over there.....

Snow Cat = Cyclonus doesn't make much sense but *shrug* that's how its gonna go. At least Cyclonus is in Energon unlike Armada Wheeljack :(

Demolishor's upgrade looks pretty sweet, heavily armored

Archived