A Decepticon in Need is NOT a Decepticon Indeed

This story is going to focus more on the Decepticons in this one. And we'll see quite a few G1 characters return on both sides this time. And here's a rundown on the names. The two crane Energon combiners are Hook and Mixmaster, Mixmaster because he can use his long arm to mix stuff, and the two bulldozers are Bonecrusher and Scavenger. And the leader is again Scrapper. For the Combaticons. The two helicopters are Blast Off and Vortex, the two tanks are Brawl and Swindle, and the missile trailer is Onslaught. For the Aerialbots, the two that have the boards are Slingshot and Skydive. The one's that have the lasers that are on the arms are Fireflight and Air Rad, and the leader is Silverbolt. Those are some minor name changes as far as some of the characters are concerned.

Chapter 1

"I'm bored" said Galvatron. He'd had a rather uneventful morning. It's been wierd being on Earth again. He remembered being here during the search for the Mini-Cons, fighting Prime, Scavenger, Hot Shot, Red alert, Blurr, Sideswipe, and Hoist. But with this new batch of Autobots, it just seemed different. And not only that, they had brought back a few of Cybertron's older generations of Autobots. Skyfire, Hound, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Grimlock, and Swoop.

All of a sudden, he saw something out of the corner of his eye, just standing there and he decided to turn and look. It was Starscream. "What Starscream" Galvatron said in a bored tone of voice.

Starscream understood his leader's boredom, and had an idea as to how to fix that. "Sir. I was thinking of bringing back a few Decepticons from that generation. We already have Devastator and Bruticus, but how about we bring back Menasor. Or maybe your father's most loyal soldier, Soundwave. Their sparks are bound to be in Kaon's Decepticon Hall of Fame."

Galvatron sat up right. "I think you might have something there Starscream. Fight fire with fire. Have a crew of Decepticons standing buy, along with Devastator, cause you'll need Hook, since he's an engineer and medic in one, stand by for when the Autobots next open a spot in the Energon grid. Leave Bruticus here. Hopefully, with any luck, we'll have an advantage soon."

Optimus was thinking about Superion. He knew that there were two Autobot gestalts guarding the Super Energon pool, but one of them clearly didn't make it. Optimus thought that if Superion could reveal who it was that was destroyed, he could in fact find a way of replacing the loss. He had access to the mausoleum in Iacon, but he wasn't sure who he needed. He reached over a pressed a button on the control panel. "Silverbolt, I want to see you and the Aerialbot command please." He heard a response over the link "Sure Optimus. Give us a few minutes to get there."

Optimus was pleased. With any luck, this'll work out for the best.

Starscream was with Hook deciding who to bring back. They had agreed that Soundwave was a definite candidate. But they were debating bringing Menasor back on line. They knew that before the gestalts were either imprisoned or sent to guard the pool of Super Energon, Menasor had been quite mentally unstable. He usually responded instinctively, without much thought as to how it might affect not only the Autobots, but his fellow Decepticons as well. They thought that if they could find a way to correct this little matter, then they might be able to bring him back online, but otherwise, they'd let the Stunticon team's sparks rust or burn out eventually. They had also decided to bring back Rumble, Frenzy, and make brothers for Starscream, like his father had. They would be named after his uncles, but he himself would provide the mold for them. He had decided that if his father and his uncles had the same mold, why not him and his new brothers. So he had agreed to do that.

"Starscream, Hook. How comes the progress?" Galvatron asked entering the lab.

"Pretty good. Give us about another few cycles and we'll be ready to leave for Kaon as soon as the Energon grid has an open spot." Hook said.

"Ahh, good. Now Starscream. Regarding your new, what did you call them, oh yes, brothers. If you are providing the mold, might I suggest that you make the mold here and take it with you to Cybertron, instead of making the process last longer."

Starscream thought a minute and thought that it was actually better than what he had planned. Of course, Galvatron always has the best ideas. "Sure Galvatron. Why don't we have our Constructicon Mixmaster get the molder ready. That way, we'll have everything set."

All that was left now was to get this done, let the ones that were going to Kaon lie in wait, and wait for an opening in the grid. Then it was all uphill from there. Galvatron just grinned.

End of Chapter 1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look for Chapter 2, and maybe if I have enough time, Chapters 3 and 4 tonight. Today's the last day of school, so I get to stay up late, as late as I want to. So hopefully, I can get a little further on the story tonight. So look for more tonight guys. :thumb

Chapter 2

"Galvatron, sir. I had a thought. What if we attacked the Autobot Snow City outpost. We'd probably stir up some attention, and for them to have reinforcements come, they'd have to open up the grid. We could have some Terrorcons go in, cause some havoc, along with Bruticus, and they'll call in reinforcements, and while they open the grid, those of us that are going to Kaon will have been lying in wait with the equipment and leave. With any luck this will work. What do you think?"

Galvatron thought about it for a moment, "Hmmm. I think you have something there Starscream. Here's who will go with you. The Constructicons, namely Hook, but should you run into trouble, they can form Devastator. Snow Cat, Demolishor, and Sixshot. With his new obedience chip, he shouldn't be a problem. Will you Sixshot?" Galvatron said turning his head towards a dark corner where a single red light lit up.

Out of the darkness stepped Sixshot, and in a new tone, one that seemed similar to Scorponok's tone after he became Megatron's slave, replied in his voice "No sir. I won't be a problem at all. I will follow whoever you wish for me to follow." He then just stood still, awaiting his next command.

Starscream had a grin spread across his face, knowing that everything would go just fine.

"So it was Computron who was destroyed at the pool, huh?" asked Optimus.

Silverbolt had just finished telling Prime about who had been destroyed at the pool where he was reactivated. He remembered when Prime's father had sent him, along on assignment under the treaty of Iacon-Kaon, four of the six gestalt Transformers, two from each faction, would be shut down to guard the Super Energon pool. And when they awoke, they would be reformatted into new forms, both evoking their forms when they went down, but also current with the time period. He, along with Computron, Devastator, and Bruticus had volunteered to guard it. When he had awoken, Computron had been destroyed by Galvatron, and all that remained was Bruticus, Devastator, and himself, along with the other Aerialbots in the form of Superion.

"Yes Prime. That's right. Computron was destroyed. Why are you asking me this?"

"Well, I figured since there were three gestalts on both sides when my father was fighting, that if the Decepticons had two, and one was destroyed, why not bring back another one of ours. So know that we know who was destroyed, why don't we send a group of Autobots to Cybertron to bring back a team that knows how much life is worth. The Protectobots. I already had Wheeljack design how the new bodies would look, relatively similar, but up to date, like you. And we'll expose the protoforms to Super Energon, so that they'll be on par with you, Bruticus, and Devastator."

Scorponok was leading a group of the four different kinds of Terrorcons to Snow City. Galvatron had explained the plan clearly. WREAK HAVOC. He, along with the Combaticons, Mirage, and Galvatron, would cause a comotion, so that the Autobots would need backup, and open up a space in the grid, thus allowing the select Decepticons to go to Kaon and revive some Decepticons. He was almost there. Just a few more minutes.

"Is everybody ready Scrapper?" asked Starscream. He looked at the Constructicon leader with anxiety. He was a little skeptical about his plan. He was hoping it would work, but he had just realized that should it fail, he had no backup, and with that in mind, he was worried about what Galvatron might do to him.

"Ready Starscream. Demolishor, Snow Cat, Hook, Mixmaster, Scavenger, Bonecrusher, Sixshot and myself are all present and accounted for sir." was Scrapper's reply.

Starscream nodded. Now all that needed to happen, is for Galvatron to pull his weight through on the other end, initiating Operation Revival.

End of Chapter 2

Very good again, Masterminicon.

I wonder how chapters 3 & 4 will turn out.

I never take my creativity for granted. When I have an idea or some form of motivation, I ususally run with it. That's why I'm currently enrolled in a radio and television production and broadcasting class at school. I can let my creativity take off and fly. So it's the same thing here. I have an idea, and I ususally run with it, like my topic about Monty Python in TF:TM. At current, I'm thinking of who's going to show up and unfortunately is the one that lets the Decepticons escape through a hole in the grid. Once I have an idea, I'll start chapter three with a bang. Don't worry. I'm off from school for the week, tomorrow, and the next two weekends, so I have all the time I'm not using to do my sociology project, which isn't very big, to probably finish the story. And as far as the series goes. After this current story, maybe I'll lay off the revivals for the while and let the currently revived characters develop into the Energon fold and continuity, and hopefully I won't have to kill off anyone. And look forward to the story. I've decided to bring some elderly TFs into the fold, if you get my drift, to be there for Bulkhead. Heehee. Look for Chapter 3, and maybe Chapter 4 later tonight. If I don't get to Chapter 4, look for it tomorrow morning or afternoon.

Archived