Alternators confirmed from Hasbro

SureShot

Who's to say Sunstreaker got scrapped? Its not like he was featured on Transformers.com or anything. Everyone just assumed (myself included) that the proto was Sunstreaker. It was NEVER official....that's not to say it wasn't likely Sunstreaker but all I'm saying is we technically haven't lost him as we never really had him in the first place

Sunstreaker will probably be released later as they don't want two yellow cars on the shelves at the same time

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geez stop whinning already 2004!

*SNIP lovely rebuttles!*

After what they did with SL Galvatron, they'd probably shrink the mold if anything :tflaugh

:eek B,G... I love you :clap I was about to do essentially the same thing and then go off on him for all the bloody spammage , but then I saw your immensely elequent post and realized I'd be up against some rough scrutiny following a post such as yours. Well bleeping put.

That guy's been out of control all day from the looks of it. :tfmad

Anyway, I love both figures dearly. The molds are fantastic and the coupe re-tool is so delicious that I can barely believe that it's real! Tracks is just about everything I could have wanted (save for the color, but the more I see the pic, the more it's growing on me) in an alternator incarnation of himself.

I want a Sunstreaker badly, but considering how cheap Alternators are by comparison I can afford just about anything they recolor and if the paint jobs are going to be as consistently spectacular as they've been so far then... I'm sold. I'm still going to send a complaint or two to Hasbro for not fighting like mad to get us a BLUE Tracks and a YELLOW Sunstreaker with the proper name and alligience, but since the proto I saw I recall having an autobot symbol MOLDED on him... I believe we'll be seeing our favorite vain and yellow friend down the road. :thumb Oh wait. Er... I meant Sunstreaker :tflaugh :roll

And any way you slice it, these are still the best Transformers I've ever seen so they could very well name Dead end "Decepticon Snowcone" and I'd still buy two or three!!! Give the figures a chance and for that matter, give the figures time to cycle through as we're apparently getting well over our previously allotted six Alternators and when ya factor in recolors we'll actually be able to pick and choose between them. Everybody wins!

While a bit surprised, I don't really care if the name/colors don't match. Smokescreen wasn't originally a WRX ralley car, so who cares anymore? It's obvious that they arn't going to go by the same colors/names as originals since they arn't originals.

I think the DE model is fantastic, I think they did a nice job in making it into a decepticon, and that red tint just makes it look so damn evil in car form. The only thing I would change would be the weopon, it would be nice if they changed it up a bit and didn't make it so generic. But its a small loss.

Tracks I think is a good model, but I don't care for the color, not because hes not blue, but I simply don't care for yellow that much. I'll still buy him though.

Overall I think they did a much better job with DE than they did with the Smokescreen repaint.

Archived