Pennsylvania Sightings

SilverFirePrime

SSG: Couldnt get out there today (saturday) Might make a run there tomorrow but I doubt Arcee will still be there with the scalpers out. I tried last weekend after your post and only got a ratchet...I just opened my bludgeon and guess what (2) right hands. So if your guys got an extra left let me know. Other then that it is an awesome figure.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SSG: Couldnt get out there today (saturday) Might make a run there tomorrow but I doubt Arcee will still be there with the scalpers out. I tried last weekend after your post and only got a ratchet...I just opened my bludgeon and guess what (2) right hands. So if your guys got an extra left let me know. Other then that it is an awesome figure.

Nope mines got both left and right hands. Hopefully you'll be able to find Arcee, just keep those fingers crossed. I've got a good idea for a picture to post on the action pose thread with Bludgeon taking on Animated Samuri Armor Prowl.

Cederbrook BUST week two. TRU had (4) Ratchets (0) repeat zero Arcees.

Did get the only divebomb there (hate repaints love the mold). No scattershot or skystalker either.

Walmart did have new legends soundwave and wheelie so it wasnt a total lost, picked up wheelie and it is awesome. There were 2 bludgeons and recon ironhides there too along with the new dlxs.

Why is my luck so rotten with Arcee...Its always women playing hard to get.

the willow grove walmart now has a place for the legends devastator. .. but no devastator still.

but they have a bunch of iron man 2 figures. i picked up the movie version war machine.. these figures are seriously awesome.

this isn't tf related.. but.

i finally opened the movie version of war machine.. and man this figure is INCREDIBLE. excellent detail, excellent paint. he just seriously look beautiful. the movie comic version doesn't even hold a candle to the straight up movie version.

today i picked up the iron man mark 4 figure. haven't opened it yet, but he still looks pretty cool. i know his weapon is going to suck.. but that doesn't bother me.

i plan on picking up two more figures from this line. the iron monger, who also look great, and whiplash. i may pick up another.. but from what i've seen so far, those are the only other two i'll be picking up.

the walmart in norristown has 4 legends devastators & a human alliance barricade.

the walmart in willow grove has 2 legends devastators. Oh, and there were also a couple Leader class Starscreams. .. oh wait.. that happened in my dreams, not reality. my bad.

targets in montgomeryville & plymouth meeting have mindwipe.

Walmart Harleysville had Legends Arcee and scout Skystalker (mine now little left).

Target Montgomeryville still has mindwipe, scattorshot, breakdown, and bludgeon

TRU Montgomeryville. Animated Ratched & new dlxs.

I gave up the hunt on Arcess and went to ebay. didnt get hosed too bad. Its a small price to pay for my sanity. Still ticked off i missed out on the Classic Legends warpath, rodimus, wheelie, and cosmos.

I gave up the hunt on Arcess and went to ebay. didnt get hosed too bad. Its a small price to pay for my sanity. Still ticked off i missed out on the Classic Legends warpath, rodimus, wheelie, and cosmos.

i was too, but i found someone on ebay selling the set for like $13 (includes shipping) so that made me happy.. i am just REALLY pissed that i didn't pick up legends bumblebee beachcomber & brawn.

and hey! i told you where arcee & ratchet are! is that toys r us too far away?

1000 EASTON ROAD

CHELTENHAM AVE + EASTON

WYNCOTE, PA 19095

(that's the address)

i only go there once every like 6 months. but they usually get stuff stocked wway early. which is strange.. (this is going to sound racist, but it's not) because the areas that are mostly populated by african americans rarely get new stuff out sooner.. (not because of work ethic) it just seems like the nerdy fat white dude area stores get more transformers business. (i'm glad i don't look like a nerdy fat white dude)