Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pennsylvania Sightings

Recommended Posts

Reading TRU

Many Cybertron Defense (Cybertron Defesne on Package even) Red alerts

one less...

  • Replies 613
  • Views 79.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boscov's Lebanon PA 1x of Each new Alternator (well had)

now have 1x of Tracks

 

Wave 1 Minicon two packs

1 of each save for Terradive vs other dude repaint which they have two of

 

Man Prowl is awesome...still have yet to take Skids out of package...but Sunstreaker is awesome...

 

Pictures at my website tomorrow...

Any sightings of the supposed Cybertron 2-packs (Wal-Mart) in western PA?

 

Also would be seeking an Energon Cliffjumper of Beachcomber if those are among any K-B selections...

the Wal-mart in North Versailles has 5 of the two packs

 

plus 1 alt tracks and 1 alt prowl

the star wars transformers are there as well

Darth Vader

Obi-wan

General Grevious

plus the usual basic and deluxes that are out

there may be more but they toy aisle is not in any way organized

Harrisburg Target = Nothing at all

(non TF Stuff - Legos sold out....)

Looks like GI Joe didn't do to good, nor did Star Wars (have plenty of them)

 

Harrisburg TRU = Had 1x Swindle (Mine) 1x Swerve (Mine)

2x Reissue Silverstreak (1x Mine) - Poor guy was sitting on shelf since 1984...j/k

Minicon vs Packs...Wave 1

 

Non TF info

I also got Marvel Legends Mystique, only marvel legend was a rare (Go figure)

Almost all Legos were sold out....

 

Boscovs in Harrisburg Mall - all four bubble pack alts

vs packs Wave 1

I guess I spoke too soon.  C3 Wal-Mart had a bunch of the deluxe 2-packs.  I picked up four.  They had more than four different combos, but I think there were only eight figures individually, so if I had gotten more I would have had duplicates.  The figures that come to mind that they had in the packs are:  Landmine, Dirt Boss, Thundercracker, Nitro Convoy, Snarl, Noisemaze, Hot Shot, and Red alert.

 

They also had what I presume is a new case of Alts.  One each of Prowl, Sunstreaker, Skids, and Tracks.  Looked neat, but I do not really collect Alts.

 

I did not think to look for SW TFs.  Are they in with the TFs or SW?  I think they probably didn't have them though.

 

The TRU at C3 had... probably about 100 Cyb. Starscreams.  Seriously, they had about 5-8 other figures (one Prime, etc) and the entire rest of the TF display was full of Starscreams.  Boggles the mind.  Wish I could have taken a photo, but I don't have one of those camera phones.

the Star Wars Transformers were with the Star Wars stuff

 

I was at TRU yesterday I saw that wall of starscreams. . .I guess if someone wanted they could build a house out of all the boxes of him

 

at least they were 25% off of $49.99

Walmart Palyamra had crap nothing new save for

1x obi won kenobi star wars transformer (looked horrible...)other than that only wave 3.5 & wave 3

two packs

no alts

lots of dark scorpinok, scourge, jetfire 1 or 2 red alerts, 2 evacs, that about it......

Nothing impressive.......

 

EDIT ------------------------

 

Sorry forgot the most important stuff

 

KBToys Lebanon PA

1x Backstop

1x Wreckloose

1x Brushguard

 

(Harder to find those than it was Sideways)

Hermitage Wal-Mart had some of the Mini-con 2packs... also had all of the Wave 1 SWTFs except Luke Skywalker/X-Wing.

 

Picked up Vader... they are smaller than I thought they would be, but other than that nice detail and whatnot.

 

Ash

=\ I was in Niles, OH tonight, never even thought of going near Sharon/Hermitage. I'm not interested in purchasing any of the SWTF, but I'd like to see them in person.

 

Niles btw has literally nothing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.