Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

So I finally "get" the pirate theme for this figure... it really didn't click with me until I saw him in Leo Prime's colors. Kind of gives me a Cervantes vibe from Soul Calibur:

 

IMG_20121226_194013.jpg

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

pirates of the carribean ruined pirates forever for me. though i did pick up thundertron. haven't opened him yet.

Back in the world of REAL Transformers...

artfire05.jpg

...and back to the third party stuff that is actually not a bunch of expensive repaints. ;)

 

IMG_20130109_201824.jpg

...and back to the third party stuff that is actually not a bunch of expensive repaints. ;)

How big are those toys? (i.e. which size class do they most closely match?) -- and how much do they cost compared to the regular retail price for that size class?

 

For me...

+ Pyro = I paid x1.6 above Voyager RRP for this toy. Yes, it was expensive... but cheaper than what I would pay for an original G1 Pyro (that would likely crumble on me)

+ Artfire = I paid x1.2 above Voyager RRP for this toy. Not cheap, but I don't know if I'd say it's massively expensive either. Again, cheaper than what I would have to pay for an original G1 Artfire

 

I paid standard RRP for Inferno and Grapple, so they were neither expensive nor cheap... just "regular" priced.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Another Transformer action pose:

hobbit_megatronbm.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.